Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SB Hosts Sun Belt Tournament, Begins Play Thursday

1. Ragin' Cajuns SB Hosts Sun Belt Tournament, Begins Play Thursday

21st-ranked Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Softball, host of the 2018 Sun Belt Conference Tournament, is scheduled to begin play in the event on Thursday, May 10 at 12:30 p.m. at Lamson Park.

The rest of the story

LOUISIANA AC

Default Re: SB Hosts Sun Belt Tournament, Begins Play Thursday

Not great times for us to be playing at.

UL Softball Re: SB Hosts Sun Belt Tournament, Begins Play Thursday

All games will be on ESPN+. Should be interesting. I doubt most SBC fans have subscribed yet.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Thanks, Dre,
    can I get the game times off SunbeltSports.org? - hard to see the times on the above, but really easy to see who is playing in what games.

Maggard said we would have our production equipment up and running by the tournament this was like 6 months ago a lot can change wonder the statues on it

Wow going to miss every game there is no good times if you win out. Got to work and going to Vegas on Saturday. May have two free grand stand tickets if my buddies can't use them, more to follow. GEAUX CAJUNS.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleCajun View Post
    Thanks, Dre,
    can I get the game times off SunbeltSports.org? - hard to see the times on the above, but really easy to see who is playing in what games.
    Tourney info: http://sunbeltsports.org/sports/2018.?path=softball
    Tourney Bracket: https://sunbeltsports_ftp.sidearmspo.ampbracket.pdf

You da man, CajunDreDog. Thanks!!!

Has everyone received their tickets?

I paid to reserve my season tickets for the conference tournament the same day the invoice appeared in my account. I have yet to receive my tickets. Games start tomorrow, this seems to be cutting it rather close.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post

I paid to reserve my season tickets for the conference tournament the same day the invoice appeared in my account. I have yet to receive my tickets. Games start tomorrow, this seems to be cutting it rather close.
    You may want to check with the ticket office because I know for baseball miy tickets are not being mailed and will need to be picked up.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post

The tickets were at Lamson this past weekend. They are now available for pick up at the Cajundome.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    The tickets were at Lamson this past weekend. They are now available for pick up at the Cajundome.
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Maggard said we would have our production equipment up and running by the tournament this was like 6 months ago a lot can change wonder the statues on it
    was wondering the same thing. Enhanced production value is so important to our branding as Louisiana. Maybe Dr. Maggard was speaking of the Baseball tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleCajun View Post
    was wondering the same thing. Enhanced production value is so important to our branding as Louisiana. Maybe Dr. Maggard was speaking of the Baseball tournament.
    Its the first ever sunbelt event on ESPN+ hope we dont screw the pooch

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information