Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread: BB G1 Final: Louisiana 12, Coastal Carolina 6

1. Default Re: Coastal Carolina G1

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I hope the crowd is good I have talked to 7 faithful fans that go to every game and are watching on TV tonight because of the parking fiasco.
    There is no fiasco, vehics don't care.

2. Default Re: Coastal Carolina G1

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Really sad event for this board if the parking thread runs fans off by making something a much bigger deal that it actually is. We will see.

I'm hoping that it being on TV is really what did it as opposed to the thread.

I really think KK's post was click baiting as opposed to what he really said.
    If anything, the parking thread quelled the qualm.

Any seemingly legit "experience" worries were proved non rational.

If anyone claims the parking thread incited long distance worries, they absolutely did not read that thread.

I hope the crowd is good I have talked to 7 faithful fans that go to every game and are watching on TV tonight because of the parking fiasco.
    Oh no! I have to walk an extra 500 feet!

Default Re: Coastal Carolina G1

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Oh no! I have to walk an extra 500 feet!
    Actually - the extra walking is good for health and cardiovascular fitness!

5. Default Re: Coastal Carolina G1

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    If anything, this thread quelled the qualm.

Any seemingly legit "experience" worries were proved non rational.

If anyone claims this thread invited long distance worries, they absolutely did not read this thread.
    Read my post. I said the parking thread. I said nothing of the such about this thread.

Yep the bus probably happened to be empty in this area near a local airport and just picked them up. That kind of $!h+ happens every day My money is on they bussed here in the schools bus for 13 hrs.
    I worked over 10 years at LFT and worked almost every football chartered flight from '97-'07. It wasn't uncommon to have a team bus, such as Ohio, drive up early and be on standby when the team arrived. I'm not saying this is definitely the case with Coastal but I wouldn't be completely surprised. Like I was saying earlier, that bus may have been within the geographical footprint of the Gulf south and they decided to send it down.

7. Default Re: Coastal Carolina G1

I have extra tickets if anyone wants to attend

Default Re: Coastal Carolina G1

They may be senior citizens causing a longer walk to actually be a significant issue to them and there could be other health issues as well.

9. Default Re: Coastal Carolina G1

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    They may be senior citizens causing a longer walk to actually be a significant issue to them and there could be other health issues as well.
    Or they decided to take the night off from $100 of concessions and enjoy the game on TV with a nice bottle of wine and a few fillets.

10. Default Re: Coastal Carolina G1

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I worked over 10 years at LFT and worked almost every football chartered flight from '97-'07. It wasn't uncommon to have a team bus, such as Ohio, drive up early and be on standby when the team arrived. I'm not saying this is definitely the case with Costal but I wouldn't be completely surprised. Like I was saying earlier, that bus may have been within the geographical footprint of the Gulf south and they decided to send it down.
    I was thinking that sending your own bus down ahead of the players flying in could be advantageous on a couple of fronts:

1. Travel by air without all your baseball equipment, etc has to be much easier.
    2. If you don't send your own bus, you must charter one in Lafayette for 4 days.
    3. You have no charter fees for your own bus.

Who knows. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    After reading all the post it seems to me we don't have a chance in hell to come out a series winner. We are beat before we start the damn game.
    I'm in the stadium and I'll be God damned if I'm giving in one inch tonight.time to break our foot off in their asses

12. Default Re: Coastal Carolina G1

Embarrassing crowd tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Colony View Post
    It's the 1st and parking is tough. It will be better by the 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Colony View Post
    Not really, more than its been the past few weekends

15. Default Re: Coastal Carolina G1

What ever this is a midweek crowd not a best in conference hitting vs pitching Friday night crowd.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread Information