Thread: UL D-lineman Hill emerges from setbacks leaner, lighter

1. UL Football UL D-lineman Hill emerges from setbacks leaner, lighter

Zi'Yon Hill, a defensive lineman from Catholic High of New Iberia, has overcome some hurdles but now may start for Billy Napier's UL football team.

Default Re: UL D-lineman Hill emerges from setbacks leaner, lighter

From that article:

"We don't want them carrying around anything that doesn't help them play better," Napier said of his Cajuns. "So we want to get rid of all the excess body fat.

"I don't care if they play offensive tackle or defensive line or linebacker. We want a lean, well-conditioned team. People get too caught up in body weight, in my opinion.

"This is a movement game. It's a height-length-flexibility-movement game," Napier added. "We want to build strength; we want to add mass, but, certainly, if a guy's got a bunch of body fat he's carrying around it (isn't) helping him play any better."
    Good to hear this IMO

Default Re: UL D-lineman Hill emerges from setbacks leaner, lighter

Nice to hear that have a coach who doesn't think sumo wrestlers make the best linemen.

I know Hill is a d-lineman, but I was so tired of hearing, "We have one of the biggest offensive lines in the country".

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    Nice to hear that have a coach who doesn't think sumo wrestlers make the best linemen.

I know Hill is a d-lineman, but I was so tired of hearing, "We have one of the biggest offensive lines in the country".
    Fattest***

Thread Information