Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Tech Effect on RPI

Default Re: Tech Effect on RPI

Keep making La Tech jokes.the fleur de leis have lost 3 of the last 4 to the BULLDOGS.I am surprised you play them at all.usl historically stops playing teams they can't beat.want to play the DOGS in football anytime soon???

Tech has the the #3 team ERA at 2.56. Hitters might have their hands full, which they are comfortable with.

3. Default Re: Tech Effect on RPI

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Tech has the the #3 team ERA at 2.56. Hitters might have their hands full, which they are comfortable with.
    Any idea who they're throwing tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Any idea who they're throwing tomorrow?
    My guess (prob. waaaaaayyy off) is Jr. LHP David Leal pitched last Tuesday at the Box, his most recent outing 8.0 IP 7 K 0 BB 6 H 2 ER. HE is walking around with a very Gunner-like ERA of 1.74. 6-5 250#.

Best arm we'll see all.

http://www.latechsports.com/sports/m.l_1051491.html

5. Default Re: Tech Effect on RPI

hmm.

Attached Images Attached Images  

hmm.
    Is the game tonight or tomorrow? I love when we play you guys at anything although it seems we don’t ever beat you guys at anything but football. Frankly I this our baseball program is getting stronger but I really don’t think they are as strong this year as the record might indicate. Cusa is down this year in baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    Is the game tonight or tomorrow? I love when we play you guys at anything although it seems we don’t ever beat you guys at anything but football. Frankly I this our baseball program is getting stronger but I really don’t think they are as strong this year as the record might indicate. Cusa is down this year in baseball.
    Please make use of the provided restroom facilities. It ain't that kind of party.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    They'll probably try to shower in those.
    Yep.'fans' evidently so very stupid that they don't know their team's schedule, or how to look it up, no doubt also have trouble performing basic personal hygiene.

9. Default Re: Tech Effect on RPI

The ones who that letter was addressed to probably won't be making the trip.

But really, shouldn't you be able to read to receive a letter? The announcement would have been better served over the loudspeaker. j/k

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    Wednesday 6:00 PM at "The Tigue"

I love playing you guys.no matter the sport! In fact, I love to hate Tech.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    My guess (prob. waaaaaayyy off) is Jr. LHP David Leal pitched last Tuesday at the Box, his most recent outing 8.0 IP 7 K 0 BB 6 H 2 ER. HE is walking around with a very Gunner-like ERA of 1.74. 6-5 250#.

Best arm we'll see all.

http://www.latechsports.com/sports/m.l_1051491.html
    According to this, you are correct:

http://www.latechsports.com/sports/m.041718aab.html

12. Default Re: Tech Effect on RPI

I am so proud of you, RP.
    Even Turbine putting Nech fans in a body bag.

This is the board we all deserve. A badass one.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    According to this, you are correct:

http://www.latechsports.com/sports/m.041718aab.html
    Thanks. Blind squirrels and acorns.

Leal has 53 K and 5 BB. Good Lord.

Even Turbine putting Nech fans in a body bag
    Right up next to the mascots they’ve killed. Tech’s collective stupidity is like the claps. A gift that keeps on giving.

At least TECH has a mascot.what is usl.fleir de leischili peppers or a coonass living in a mobile home in the middle of a swamp!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information