Thread: Schmidt Earns Back-To-Back Sun Belt Conference Pitcher Of The Week Honors

1. Ragin' Cajuns Schmidt Earns Back-To-Back Sun Belt Conference Pitcher Of The Week Honors

Louisiana senior left-hander Colten Schmidt was named the Sun Belt Conference Pitcher of the Week for the second consecutive week, the league office announced on Tuesday.

The rest of the story

LOUISIANA AC

Default Re: Schmidt Earns Back-To-Back Sun Belt Conference Pitcher Of The Week Honors

Well deserved second day Bump for this guy.by very good margin, Schmidt is UL's brightest star this season. I'd vote Stoelke #2; Then a log jam as to who gets the bronze. Team desperately needs some dudes to get hot & stay hot at the plate; same with weekend rotation, need all 3 starters to have quality starts with consistency. Cantrelle's 12 game hit streak was the most impressive batting achievement to date, add to that solid defenseso he's my bronze medalist.

Default Re: Schmidt Earns Back-To-Back Sun Belt Conference Pitcher Of The Week Honors

Quote Originally Posted by Policarp View Post
    Well deserved second day Bump for this guy.by very good margin, Schmidt is UL's brightest star this season. I'd vote Stoelke #2; Then a log jam as to who gets the bronze. Team desperately needs some dudes to get hot & stay hot at the plate; same with weekend rotation, need all 3 starters to have quality starts with consistency. Cantrelle's 12 game hit streak was the most impressive batting achievement to date, add to that solid defenseso he's my bronze medalist.
    Agree! Lahare is also on my list. He has some throw down!

Thread Information