Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: BB G2 Final: Louisiana 7, So Miss 4

Default Re: LA vs. s. miss game 2

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    Hell naw

Another top 25 win that should have been a sweep. I will not get it this season. It’s just not happening. Good job guys, though.

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Seriously. Anyone know if Toxic Talbot was absent tonight also?
    He was there

4. Default Re: LA vs. s. miss game 2

Quote Originally Posted by RcL8 View Post
    He was there
    Saw him on TV when S. Miss coach was arguing about that dropped fly balll

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Saw him on TV when S. Miss coach was arguing about that dropped fly balll
    Jay made mention of him being there in sort of a smartass way. Something along the lines of “Jermey talbot is back tonight and Bab said here’s the third base box back. I got us 15 hits last night. How many you gonna get us tonight big boy”

6. UL Baseball Re: LA vs. s. miss game 2

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Have to point out how gutsy it is to bounce back from that nut punch last night
    I was thinking the same thing. Impressive rebound. Nobody could have reasonably expected a sweep at USM. The Cajuns got the split against a very good team and nearly swept . out scoring the Golden Eagles over the two games.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. Impressive rebound. Nobody could have reasonably expected a sweep at USM. The Cajuns got the split against a very good team and nearly swept . out scoring the Golden Eagles over the two games.

Brian
    They were extremely close to getting the sweep too.

Our RPI jumped all the way up to 82 after tonight.

7-9 vs RPI top-100
    6-7 vs RPI 100+

Such a weird team.

Currently sitting at 81. We jumped 28 spots after this win. Imagine where we would be if we would’ve finished them off last night.

Beat them 17 out of 18 innings for sure. 1 inning got us. Hope this is the spark we need

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    Oh yeah I remember that now. Would he take Burk or Lee’s spot?
    Tough call. Would depend on how everyone does this weekend. Based on performance up to this point I think it would be Lee who moves out of the weekend. Lee can change my mind with a dominant outing this weekend

Great win! Really good to see the bats waking up. Still waiting to see this team hit a Friday or Saturday arm.

Has anyone ever tried calling into Jay’s show to politely let him know that his text message alert can be heard on the air? I have emailed him about it with no response.

I would also like to hear his comments about the 3+ year issue with post game interviews that has yet to be addressed. When it happened last night he said “I can assure you that will be corrected for tomorrow night’s game.” Then it happened again.

Does it embarrass Jay that he is part of this clown show that continues to fail to complete a simple post game interview?

Is he aware that KPEL is the ONLY Station in D1 baseball to have this many issues for such an extended period of time?

If he was a listener to a station that continued to fail at such a high rate for so many years would he be frustrated or just accept that “it’s nobody’s fault?

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    Our RPI jumped all the way up to 82 after tonight.

7-9 vs RPI top-100
    6-7 vs RPI 100+

Such a weird team.
    Yep - even with a losing record RPI is 81. IF they could string some wins together, this team could easily get into at-large consideration with RPI in the 30-40's. But, they gotta string together some wins and have yet to prove they can do that - even against inferior competition.

A sweep this weekend would be a great start. But, lets win the Friday game first.

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Yep - even with a losing record RPI is 81. IF they could string some wins together, this team could easily get into at-large consideration with RPI in the 30-40's. But, they gotta string together some wins and have yet to prove they can do that - even against inferior competition.

A sweep this weekend would be a great start. But, lets win the Friday game first.
    At this point. I am sure we all will just take a series win 2 out of 3. Sweep would be sweet though.
    Geaux LA!

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    Great win! Really good to see the bats waking up. Still waiting to see this team hit a Friday or Saturday arm.

Has anyone ever tried calling into Jay’s show to politely let him know that his text message alert can be heard on the air? I have emailed him about it with no response.

I would also like to hear his comments about the 3+ year issue with post game interviews that has yet to be addressed. When it happened last night he said “I can assure you that will be corrected for tomorrow night’s game.” Then it happened again.

Does it embarrass Jay that he is part of this clown show that continues to fail to complete a simple post game interview?

Is he aware that KPEL is the ONLY Station in D1 baseball to have this many issues for such an extended period of time?

If he was a listener to a station that continued to fail at such a high rate for so many years would he be frustrated or just accept that “it’s nobody’s fault?
    If someone would fail this many times in any other job, they would be fired. It is totally unacceptable in todays world of technology. Especially with Livestreaming now on Social Media that could be used.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread Information