Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Bb G3 Final: Louisiana 4, Troy 3

Default Re: Cajuns vs Troy. Game 3 do or die

Wow. Thanks guys

Wow guys.beat southland McNeese and SUN WORST troy once for a 2-2 week.that should get the $$$$ really flowing into robe's pockets againafter all that's all he cares about now since he no longer has a dog in the fight.his sons are gone.by the way.in case you missed it cause the local media can't print anything negative about robe.austin was released from low A ball after q 7.00 era last season!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Scratched out an extea inning Sunday win to avoid getting swept at home by a team we routinely beat like a drum. Trying to get pumped
    Troy is a good baseball team this year. We are not. I'm happy that we pulled out the win

I think McKinnon's biggest issue is fatigue. Catching every inning of every game wears on people. Thurm made it look easy, but it was hell for him. Tired legs slow the bat. His reaction time behind the plate seems a tick slower too. The hotter it gets, it will only be worse.

Monica last season had trouble with the bat and had a few games where he wasn't quick enough to block some balls he should have. It would be nice if these guys could take a game off from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    I lit jnto his ___ and he stared me down. Love your positive thoughts earlier MAT. ____ him. Robe needs to make a change or I’ll be working in my yard a lot more this year.
    Let’s us all know which Diamond Club you will ask the tough questions.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    Let’s us all know which Diamond Club you will ask the tough questions.
    Wish I could. I have a standing client meeting every day at 11:30. Can’t make diamond club.

Are Troy fans ____ed that we “dogpiled” just like LSU fans were ____ed that we “dogpiled”?

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Talbot and LaHare looked to be exchanging some words the other night when LaHare was waiting to grab his glove and go out in the field. And this was AFTER he got a base hit.
    I noticed that. The only reason JT coulda been fussin' at Lahare at that moment I could imagine would be for swinging at (and getting a base hit) the first pitch.

JT gotta Go.

1st and 2nd one out. Winning run at 2nd in lahare. Left handed Cantrelle at the plate. Double steal. Thrown out by 10 feet. Lights into lahare like he missed a sign except that stover broke on the pitch too.
    That should be a fireable offense for JT to light into a player who OBVIOUSLY both got the correct sign. JT must have wanted to cover for his embacile call or maybe didn't realize he gave the double steal sign when he did. Brain fart.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    Troy is a good baseball team this year. We are not. I'm happy that we pulled out the win
    I admit it. This season is a letdown.

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    That should be a fireable offense for JT to light into a player who OBVIOUSLY both got the correct sign. JT must have wanted to cover for his embacile call or maybe didn't realize he gave the double steal sign when he did. Brain fart.
    One of many. Dude is a hot head who’s in over his head. I’ve seen it and heard it from folks close to the program (as in former players and families).

Time to make a move in the middle of the season. Can't hurt. Would only help, in part based on the game at Tulane where JT was on a recruiting trip. Might actually light a fire under our players and let them play "free." If he's really lost the dugout, he needs to gracefully bow out. Wish he would do it on his own - but he'd have to see the big picture and think of others instead of just himself.

Excerpts from "baseball for dummies"

But never try to steal third with a lefty at the plate, unless you get such a good jump that even a perfect throw cannot beat you.

Stealing third isn't a good gamble unless your success rate is 90 percent or better.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Excerpts from "baseball for dummies"

But never try to steal third with a lefty at the plate, unless you get such a good jump that even a perfect throw cannot beat you.

Stealing third isn't a good gamble unless your success rate is 90 percent or better.
    Is there anywhere to rewatch the game on ragincajuns.com?

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    Is there anywhere to rewatch the game on ragincajuns.com?
    http://ragincajuns.com/watch

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information