Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Bb G2 Final: Louisiana 5, Troy 8

Default Re: G2 GameOn: Louisiana vs Troy

Seems fair.but it’s a different story now

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    Seems fair.but it’s a different story now
    Better develope a Plan B and C at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Yes. In fact, it sets up 2019 very well. Hate to be that guy at this point in the process, but if we can somehow keep players from the draft and transferring, could be special next year.
    Don't see Harris getting a draft early enough, if this season carries any weight. His command is not upper round material, anyway. Sorry, but that's what I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    Horton will be an intriguing option in the mix next year too as far as quality arms.
    Well Horton and Leger.

Quote Originally Posted by RcL8 View Post
    Decent man or not, he gets paid to do a job and he’s failing. If I performed my job at the level he does, I would have been ____ canned a long time ago. Nothing personal it’s just time to move on.
    It's just business.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Don't see Harris getting a draft early enough, if this season carries any weight. His command is not upper round material, anyway. Sorry, but that's what I see.
    I agree 100%, but I wouldn’t be surprised if someone reaches on him. Big, solid lefty that throws middle 90s with excellent secondary pitch is enticing

I agree 100%, but I wouldn’t be surprised if someone reaches on him. Big, solid lefty that throws middle 90s with excellent secondary pitch is enticing
    True. It always depends who has money left and when. They can overspend late if the money is there. He could be one of those guys.

He needs a few seasons refining his command to match the stuff. Seeing him on an MLB roster someday would not shock me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    I respectfully disagree. Power lefties are premium. He was touching 97 last Sunday and can touch 98. Now he may not go in first 2 rounds but I definitely see him going 3-7 even if his control stays where it is. If he shows more control as he is getting back into shape he will go really high. He will be a quality bullpen arm professionally with his power from the left side. He really showed out for scouts in the Cape.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    Well Horton and Leger.
    Leger went without saying lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    I respectfully disagree. Power lefties are premium. He was touching 97 last Sunday and can touch 98. Now he may not go in first 2 rounds but I definitely see him going 3-7 even if his control stays where it is. If he shows more control as he is getting back into shape he will go really high. He will be a quality bullpen arm professionally with his power from the left side. He really showed out for scouts in the Cape.
    You could be correct. Power lefties are almost unicorns.

I was 100% sure Gunner was leaving.

Watching the Vandy game.commentator says he asked Austin Bain of LSU about his hitting success since he hasn’t picked up a bat since HS. His response was see ball hit ball. Coaches haven’t tried messing with his mechanics or coached him up one bit. Imagine that!

Quote Originally Posted by RcL8 View Post
    Decent man or not, he gets paid to do a job and he’s failing. If I performed my job at the level he does, I would have been ____ canned a long time ago. Nothing personal it’s just time to move on.
    I’ll throw out a phrase that was easy when the coach was a piece of ____. “No one is bigger than the program”. I’ll just leave it at that.

Is that 100% rock solid? (Creepy ___ hag inside joke laugh).

14. Default Re: G2 GameOn: Louisiana vs Troy

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchie35 View Post
    I score on my laptop and they don't have a wild, wild, wild , wild, etc. pitch on the program.
    Frenchie, was it a pickoff attempt or a pitch?

Well, this season is going to hell in a hand bag. Robe has to know it.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread Information