Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Bb G2 Final: Louisiana 5, Troy 8

Default Re: G2 GameOn: Louisiana vs Troy

You can’t tell me jace and Caleb can’t do better than this. Put talbot in the corner. I don’t care if we keep paying him.

It seemed like we went years without losing a series up until last year. Now we can’t win one to save our lives

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RcL8 View Post
    It seemed like we went years without losing a series up until last year. Now we can’t win one to save our lives
    That’s called a trend, my friend

Big $$$ is ____ed at Robe will be intresting going forward

they gonna take the bricks off the stadium?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Big $$$ is ____ed at Robe will be intresting going forward
    Well big money can shove it up their a55es on this one. What we’re seeing is atrocious and unacceptable. But it was a perfect storm of sh/t happening at once.

There’s a way to go about your business without being p/ssed. We’re in a major predicament, and it’s time to make some tough decisions, but big money needs to keep their traps shut right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Wildest. Pitch. Ever.
    I score on my laptop and they don't have a wild, wild, wild , wild, etc. pitch on the program.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    That’s called a trend, my friend
    Trends? What trends? Lol. Yeah well I knew you’d come around eventually. Instead of me saying you were in denial, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say it was just wishful thinking on your part. We all hope for the best when it comes to our boys, but the reality of the situation is smacking us all in the face. If we get to .500 this year it will be a minor miracle. I know Tony doesn’t like to cut ties mid season but something has to happen now.

I wasn’t near a radio. What did Robe say post game?

I guess it is terrible seasons like this that make the great seasons even better. However, if we are to get back to greatness, a change is needed. I have it on good authority that JT has indeed lost the players trust and confidence (but y'all don't need me to tell y'all that because it is obvious). The three year experiment is over. The trends are all down. It's just time. It's what is best for the team and program. I like JT personally, but he didn't get the job done and he has had more than adequate time.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Well big money can shove it up their a55es on this one. What we’re seeing is atrocious and unacceptable. But it was a perfect storm of sh/t happening at once.

There’s a way to go about your business without being p/ssed. We’re in a major predicament, and it’s time to make some tough decisions, but big money needs to keep their traps shut right now.
    Totally agree with u. If the average fan would know what Tony has really done at and for this university, I think some would feel a little differently. I don’t like what’s going on either. But for those that jump on the fire Robe bandwagon and always think the grass is greener on the other side, be careful what u wish for. I can promise u this isn’t gonna happen again next year.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RcL8 View Post
    Trends? What trends? Lol. Yeah well I knew you’d come around eventually. Instead of me saying you were in denial, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say it was just wishful thinking on your part. We all hope for the best when it comes to our boys, but the reality of the situation is smacking us all in the face. If we get to .500 this year it will be a minor miracle. I know Tony doesn’t like to cut ties mid season but something has to happen now.
    I’m still allowed to be a fan. I know the game and yes, of course I knew there was a huge chance we’d be bad offensively but i didn’t want to be making conclusions in week 2.

Same with me saying we’d sweep this weekend. I love this program and sometimes, we get caught up trying to convince ourselves of an alternate reality. That’s what fans do. I get stuck in between sometimes. Wouldn’t have it any other way.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunProud View Post
    I wasn’t near a radio. What did Robe say post game?
    Basically that they are a team that doesn't score many runs so they have to play better with pitching and defense. He seemed to accept they are who they are offensively. Topham tried to give him the out with a "moral victory" because they are hitting better and showed fight. Robe didn't go for it.

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    Totally agree with u. If the average fan would know what Tony has really done at and for this university, I think some would feel a little differently. I don’t like what’s going on either. But for those that jump on the fire Robe bandwagon and always think the grass is greener on the other side, be careful what u wish for. I can promise u this isn’t gonna happen again next year.
    Yes. In fact, it sets up 2019 very well. Hate to be that guy at this point in the process, but if we can somehow keep players from the draft and transferring, could be special next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    Basically that they are a team that doesn't score many runs so they have to play better with pitching and defense. He seemed to accept they are who they are offensively. Topham tried to give him the out with a "moral victory" because they are hitting better and showed fight. Robe didn't go for it.
    Thanks

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread Information