Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread: More crying from LSUA&M people

1. Default More crying from LSUA&M people

Jackleg calls into Topham’s show and is offended that Robe used a situation that occurred in an LSUA&M game as an example to support a decision made in our game. Caller was extremely bott hurt!

These people can’t quit us guys. 😂😂😂

Default Re: More crying from LSUA&M people

What are the details of the call?

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Jackleg calls into Topham's show and is offended that Robe used a situation that occurred in an LSUA&M game as an example to support a decision made in our game. Caller was extremely bott hurt!

These people can't quit us guys. 😂😂😂
    Dude brought up Tony's post-game presser or his Monday presser (which I didn't hear), in which the issue of Georgia Southern's 4 run inning came up. Apparently Tony said something to the effect "It's baseball; it happens. It even happened to LSU this weekend."

And the corn dog got mad.

They are a delicate bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    Didn't hear but in the post-game presser or his Monday presser, the issue of Georgia Southern's 4 run inning came up. Apparently Tony said something to the effect "It's baseball; it happens. It even happened to LSU this weekend."

Most Tigha fans are swinging a 2-inch corn dog between their legs egos get bruised easy

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    Dude brought up Tony's post-game presser or his Monday presser (which I didn't hear), in which the issue of Georgia Southern's 4 run inning came up. Apparently Tony said something to the effect "It's baseball; it happens. It even happened to LSU this weekend."

They are a delicate bunch.
    Snowflakes with a corn dog up their bunghole.

Just wait until LSU gets it rear end handed to them by Utah in the NIT - anyone else besides pulling against them?

Have to give refineryville some props.

My surgeon is there and we'll be heading over for another laser procedure tomorrow.

Three days worth of Vermilion in the world that Huey built.

More than a few folks graduated from UL and dig on my clothes when I go.

Others with more of an affinity for the Olde War Skule think I do it on purpose.

8. Default Re: More crying from LSUA&M people

Dude called just to fuss. Funny part about it was that he was a very bad fusser.

For those reminiscing last week about playing LSU the last time years back, some brought up the name Glen "Big Baby" Davis. Just as an FYI, he's been arrested in Maryland for distribution. $92,000 of cash in a brief case.

Nice to see we have replaced ALABAMA as their number one concern. Nice when people have their priorities straight.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleCajun View Post
    Just wait until LSU gets it rear end handed to them by Utah in the NIT - anyone else besides pulling against them?
    Another school doing a job we should have done isn’t going to make me feel any better.

Talking ____ to them if they get by Utah would be like talking ____ to a dude to just whipped your ___ because someone whipped his a week later.

On TigerDroppings, you can go see them start a daily thread on how “irrelevant” we are.

13. Default Re: More crying from LSUA&M people

Your wanna talk s@&t to people, you gotta beat them.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Oh I 100% agree. But we should be the last concern they have.

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Wrong. If “professionals” want to act like birches, they are fair game outside the lines.

The longer we stoke the hate, the better.

When Utah embarrasses Pull Up Willy, I’ll be there to point and laugh

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information