Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: More crying from LSUA&M people

Default Re: More crying from LSUA&M people

ACTION!

Quote Originally Posted by weareLOUISIANA View Post
    Why are some of you still concerned with this?? We, as a fan base, are just as guilty as the ones you are criticizing for "not caring about ul". The game was last week, we lost, what do we have to talk crap about?? We LOST! It's over, why are we still talking about them? Some of you care more about hating them than worrying about us getting better. Let it go.we lost. It's not a good look to keep talking crap about a team that beat us
    Dude, back off with this holier-than-thou preaching! I m pretty sure most are still hurting from the NIT gifting of the home court advantage, the weaselly lying and pandering to the LSU fans by the immature coach and his showboating, and the normal rotten treatment by their fans. Most, if not all, have gotten past the game. The hatred of LSU and now their coach is what has this fire burning. For me, it was re-spark from an identical home-field gift last spring from NCAA to LSU in softball - same ridiculously rude fans and a bitter coach that refuses to play Louisiana out of fear of losing.We that are still hurting will forgive you your preaching if you understand where the anger is coming from. If you feel you are better than some really heartfelt fans, then by all means bask in your own glory. Just stop judging others as if your standards are better than theirs.

95-71. Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    95-71. Ouch!
    Doesn't exactly make our team look so good though.

5. Default Re: More crying from LSUA&M people

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    Woke up. Peed on a couple RP threads. Went back to bed.

Maybe this shows the benefit of being gifted a home game in a post season tournament. Surely you will not say the UMBC's beat down on Virginia having ____te the bed is somehow reflective upon all that Virginia defeated this year or bestowed upon all teams that beat UMBC (or for,that matter Little Rock) some type of status.

Why are some of you still concerned with this?? We, as a fan base, are just as guilty as the ones you are criticizing for "not caring about ul". The game was last week, we lost, what do we have to talk crap about?? We LOST! It's over, why are we still talking about them? Some of you care more about hating them than worrying about us getting better. Let it go.we lost. It's not a good look to keep talking crap about a team that beat us
    Come on, dude. Don’t be a party pooper. We all popped open beers and celebrated Utah beating LSU for us since we couldn’t do it!

7. Default

We’re talking about it because the little pukes try to belittle us at every turn. If you’re not interested in the push back, by all means, take your seat on the bench. Some of us choose to beat the bastards back at every opportunity we get.

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Didnt really care what happened to the team, just wanted Wee Willy to have his ___ punked.

Quote Originally Posted by alum81 View Post
    That's what I was thinking. I'm hoping Utah wins the whole thing.

The thread title confused me a bit. Was it lsu a&m @BR; @SHREVEPORT; @ ALEX. I get confused by those directional schools so please endeavor to use their proper full name in the future. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by CajunProud View Post
    This!

Just beat them on the f’ing field/diamond/court where it counts!
    Our coach made a bad decision to say they probably didn’t want to play the game. If you do that, you gotta win. We didn’t. If we are in that position again, I hope we keep our mouths shut, beat them, and let the media talk about us.

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JAMBOOTS08 View Post
    Our coach made a bad decision to say they probably didn’t want to play the game. If you do that, you gotta win. We didn’t. If we are in that position again, I hope we keep our mouths shut, beat them, and let the media talk about us.
    This is about the third time I’ve read your posts and thought “hmm sounds like and LSUA&M@BR fan”.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    The thread title confused me a bit. Was it lsu a&m @BR; @SHREVEPORT; @ ALEX. I get confused by those directional schools so please endeavor to use their proper full name in the future. thank you
    Nice. I’ll keep it in mind 😂

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    This is about the third time I’ve read your posts and thought “hmm sounds like and LSUA&M@BR fan”.
    I graduated from UL in 1995. Sorry to disappoint.

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JAMBOOTS08 View Post
    I graduated from UL in 1995. Sorry to disappoint.
    So did Scarborough

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information