Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst . 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 . LastLast

Thread: LSU/UL NIT matchup

1. Default Re: LSU showing their there class.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRanchMan View Post
    and UL will get all the revenue. Rather than playing in a no win situation, LSU will play at a National power & get national exposure.
    Fake excuses abound.

You have no idea what the financial arrangements could be.

Over average split could be lucrative for LSU.

CBS said the LSU vs Louisiana matchup generated more publicity than the first four NCAA games combined.

Truth hurts bro?
    So you actually do suck that tiger dick, bro?

Does Texas play at UTSA? Does Alabama play at UAB or USA? What other Sunbelt school has hosted a P5 school lately? I doubt you can find one. Proximity is irrelevant in football & basketball.
    No y’all all a bunch of f’n pssies, if y’all are supposedly sooo much better than everyone and money doesn’t mean anything then why does it matter where you play? Unless you
    Just a big f’n pssy?

4. Default Re: LSU showing their class.

Quote Originally Posted by RcL8 View Post
    So you actually do suck that tiger dick, bro?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

and UL will get all the revenue. Rather than playing in a no win situation, LSU will play at a National power & get national exposure. I don't see any other P5 school coming to play at UL. There is not much I can say that will cure the delusion that is RP.com
    You goons brag about being athletically self-funded, yet complain you don’t get revenue on the road. Which is it?

UL Basketball Re: LSU showing their class.

Does Texas play at UTSA? Does Alabama play at UAB or USA? What other Sunbelt school has hosted a P5 school lately? I doubt you can find one. Proximity is irrelevant in football & basketball.
    Not Sun Belt, but definitely not power conference teams. Ole Miss played at Middle Tennessee on December 9, 2017. Auburn played at Murray State. Georgia played at Fullerton, South Carolina played at Wofford and at FIU and Vanderbilt played at Belmont. All this season.

Next excuse.

One more for you. The #1 Virginia Cavaliers played at Virginia Commonwealth this season.

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: LSU showing their class.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    RRM at the NIT pep rally
    Which one is he?

Default SB Nation on UL-LSU

Had a bunch of out of state friends send me this today dying to know if I saw the game in person

https://www.sbnation.com/college-bas.ade-bob-marlin

9. Default Re: SB Nation on UL-LSU

But nah. can’t schedule this game every year No upside 🙄

Default Re: SB Nation on UL-LSU

Playing nice with LSPuke has never gotten us anywhere. This controversy and exposure might get the series going. uglier the better. We could be the Oakland Raiders of Louisiana sports.

11. Default Re: LSU showing their class.

At the end of the day, it was intense everyone cared and it was fun. A&M and their fans continue to be an embarrassment to the human race, and we got some national pub.

I am ok with saying, it was a successful season. Not as successful as we would have liked, but had some nice surprises along the way. Bryce Washington, John Stove and Frank Bartley could never play for Will Wade.

Way too classy and upstanding men. Proud to call those guys Ragin Cajuns. Proud their families are part of our family now.

12. Default Re: LSU showing their class.

Why didn't this "go viral" as they say?

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    Playing nice with LSPuke has never gotten us anywhere. This controversy and exposure might get the series going. uglier the better. We could be the Oakland Raiders of Louisiana sports.
    This was kinda my point in the other thread. I’m not saying act like hooligans, but let’s climb off the “classy” stuff and stick it to those dumbasses from time to time. I was happy Marlin told Wade to F off.

What happened when Skip Bertman started playing in state schools in baseball? LSU started winning national championships AND baseball in Louisiana got better. Basketball in Louisiana is way behind football and baseball. A UL/LSU game before football season is over would bring limelight to the early basketball season and make basketball relevant in Louisiana again.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    This was kinda my point in the other thread. I’m not saying act like hooligans, but let’s climb off the “classy” stuff and stick it to those dumbasses from time to time. I was happy Marlin told Wade to F off.
    I'll say it again, my group of mixed fans walked out of the PMAC with the same conclusion "we have to make this an annual thing!" It was an effing blast (and I'm saying that after we lost!)

Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst . 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 . LastLast

Thread Information