Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst . 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 . LastLast

Thread: LSU/UL NIT matchup

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Marlin never said Wade was “scared” to play them. Those clowns took a comment out of context and turned it into a big ole thing.
    Still trying to figure out where he was talking ____. He said they don’t return calls and they probably didn’t want to play this game. Never said that they were scared

Default Re: LSU showing there class.

Why shut up? Change never happens by being nice. We're dealing with Aholes.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RcL8 View Post
    Still trying to figure out where he was talking ____. He said they don’t return calls and they probably didn’t want to play this game. Never said that they were scared
    He didn’t talk ____. The whole thing was j___ed up by Wade, the 12 year old still waiting for his nuts to drop

Why? Because we can’t field a team to beat them?

I wanna play every pile of ____ team they have, every year.
    Absolutely not. Definitely not afraid to play them in any sport, I just hate them and the way we are treated by them and their douche bag media.

5. Default

He didn’t talk ____. The whole thing was j___ed up by Wade, the 12 year old still waiting for his nuts to drop

The 12 year olds team just beat us by 9, ended our season, and made our coach look stupid. Sounds like the 12 year old had a good night and our 60 year old coach looks like an old fool.

We need to just shut up and beat them!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JAMBOOTS08 View Post
    The 12 year olds team just beat us by 9, ended our season, and made our coach look stupid. Sounds like the 9 year old had a good night and our 60 year old coach looks like an old fool.

We need to just shut up and beat them!
    Sounds like you’re an A&M fan

Default Re: LSU showing there class.

The LSU student section.dear Lord. What a bunch of clowns.

I would hope our fans wouldn't have acted like that had we played at home

And Wade.LOL

Other than that ______ery, it was a great environment tonight

Quote Originally Posted by DocCajun View Post
    The LSU student section.dear Lord. What a bunch of clowns.

I would hope our fans wouldn't have acted like that had we played at home

And Wade.LOL

Other than that ______ery, it was a great environment tonight

The LSU student section was awesome and added to the game. I wish ours had 1/2 the attitude they have. That felt like old school tournament games. The crowds were yelling at each other, the bands were playing over each other, the players were edgy, the coaches were edgy. I loved every minute of it.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunProud View Post
    I would be just fine if we never played those pieces of s$&iit in any other sport ever again. F those caulk sucking coaches and caulk sucking fans. I’d start with canceling the baseball game against them in a couple weeks.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple Threat View Post
    The LSU student section was awesome and added to the game. I wish ours had 1/2 the attitude they have. That felt like old school tournament games. The crowds were yelling at each other, the bands were playing over each other, the players were edgy, the coaches were edgy. I loved every minute of it.
    Yeah it was a fun atmosphere. Could have did without the suck that tiger dick _____ and the constant f bombs being thrown our way but hey that’s students for you.

11. Default

Minus the really vile stuff, this is what college basketball should be. But our fan base is so used to treating games like a country club, and being “classy” that we don’t have an ounce of the fire and atmosphere. It’s a major part of our problem.

I don’t fault LSU or their trashy fan base for doing what they do. That’s who they are. It’s time for our ppl to toughen up and start winning some damn basketball games that matter!

Quote Originally Posted by RcL8 View Post
    Yeah it was a fun atmosphere. Could have did without the suck that tiger dick _____ and the constant f bombs being thrown our way but hey that’s students for you.
    Suck the tiger dick? I didn't hear that or the f bombs. classy

Minus the really vile stuff, this is what college basketball should be. But our fan base is so used to treating games like a country club, and being “classy” that we don’t have an ounce of the fire and atmosphere. It’s a major part of our problem.

I don’t fault LSU or their trashy fan base for doing what they do. That’s who they are. It’s time for our ppl to toughen up and start winning some damn basketball games that matter!
    Man, I was so amped up. Beating them would have been amazing. Will Wade is saying everything he needs to to keep his job and keep them from playing us. He would have caught a lot of hell for losing. To damn close without a win again. We could not touch their center.

Suck the tiger dick? I didn't hear that or the f bombs. classy
    S that tiger d, bi$&+ was the beautiful finishing touch to neck I believe

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRanchMan View Post
    Lets be honest. This is an example of why LSU shouldn't bother playing UL in anything. Its a no win situation.
    ____ off corndog

Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst . 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 . LastLast

Thread Information