Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst . 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 . LastLast

Thread: LSU/UL NIT matchup

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRanchMan View Post
    Similar reaction to winning mid week baseball games
    Took time to take the corn dog out of your ___ and make a comment.

All players celebrate on walk off win Moron

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post

😂😂😂😂😂😂

Similar reaction to winning mid week baseball games
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kspfxAmJa_w

Default Re: LSU showing there class.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post

Lets be honest. This is an example of why LSU shouldn't bother playing UL in anything. Its a no win situation.

5. Default

Lets be honest. This is an example of why LSU shouldn't bother playing UL in anything. Its a no win situation.
    after we just finished beating them last week

Special kind of stupid.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    Called a time out to talk $***, and then he turned to the crowd and said F*** them F*** them, and then Will Wade showed his _____ in his press conference. Show the real class from LSU.

We need to do everything we can to compete with this so called Flagship University.

I give Marlin a lot of credit in his post game, he said “he will run his program , and we will run ours.”
    Marlin ran his mouth to the media, and by losing really looks like s fool. On WWL they showed a part of the LSU’s pot game comments. He said how the UL team played hard and played well. Then said that for our coach’s to say that they were afraid to play them was crazy. He had never thought about UL once in his life. Really made us sound stupid.

Also said about the timeout with 10 seconds left, “they don’t get to play us very often, so I thought they should enjoy it a lil more”.

Thanks Marlin. Maybe you will learn to shut up next time.

Wade is apparently a perfect fit in B.R. Can’t work there unless you can prove to be an A-Hole.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMBOOTS08 View Post
    There won't be a next time for him. We won't see them for another decade or two. Won't hurt my feelings a bit either.

At least their is a little respect between the coaches and teams on the diamond. Doesn’t seem like the NIT added any hope of either team playing one another in the near future. Good riddance.

As far as Marlin is concerned and his pregame comments. there is nothing quite as frightening as ignorance in action.

Note a good example.

Any opportunity to schedule LSU home and home is now much less likely, particularly while Will Wade is their coach.

Everyone should care. This could be a great intrastate rivalry.

I would be just fine if we never played those pieces of s$&iit in any other sport ever again. F those caulk sucking coaches and caulk sucking fans. I’d start with canceling the baseball game against them in a couple weeks.

13. Default

Marlin ran his mouth to the media, and by losing really looks like s fool. On WWL they showed a part of the LSU’s pot game comments. He said how the UL team played hard and played well. Then said that for our coach’s to say that they were afraid to play them was crazy. He had never thought about UL once in his life. Really made us sound stupid.

Also said about the timeout with 10 seconds left, “they don’t get to play us very often, so I thought they should enjoy it a lil more”.

Marlin never said Wade was “scared” to play them. Those clowns took a comment out of context and turned it into a big ole thing.

15. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CajunProud View Post
    I would be just fine if we never played those pieces of s$&iit in any other sport ever again. F those caulk sucking coaches and caulk sucking fans. I’d start with canceling the baseball game against them in a couple weeks.
    Why? Because we can’t field a team to beat them?

I wanna play every pile of ____ team they have, every year.

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst . 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 . LastLast

Thread Information