Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst . 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread: LSU/UL NIT matchup

Default Re: LSU showing their class.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    LSU ranks as the rudest fans in college.
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/9.-in-the-nation

Could go more!
    lol
    that list is more associated with schools that have experienced success in sports and attracting nationwide "bandwagon" fans. UL would love to be on that list. More please

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRanchMan View Post
    lol
    that list is more associated with schools that have experienced success in sports and attracting nationwide "bandwagon" fans. UL would love to be on that list. More please
    Will Wade’s adolescent jackassery has mobilized A&Ms underbelly. and if you hate A&Ms general fan base, the underbelly will make Martin Shkreli look like Mother Teresa

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Every single one of your posts are BS.
    So go ahead and prove me wrong StudioApartmentMan I have some time to kill 😂😂😂
    He's an excrement junkie. I'm dumping on his head right now. hoping the sewer rat will run for cover. but this one just faces my rectum with his mouth wide open. 😂

Could go more!
    Let me help you

http://fanindex.usatoday.com/2016/12.ge-football-2/

5. Default Re: LSU showing their class.

LMAO !!!!!!!

I knew somebody would would post BS info
    Dude, that is BR, not BS.

But as you look snobily down your nose as you type on this forum it would be seen only through purple and gold lenses.

Wake up and smell the roses (or where you sit, the BS) you spew.

River Ranch Rat, it’s funny how you purple pukes say you don’t need the Cajuns, when was the last time your so called fan base cared this much about a basketball game??? Louisiana State A&M fans keep saying that the Cajuns are irrelevant, but if you go to their board there are like 8,000 post about the Cajuns. Understand this LSU a holes, we don’t want to be you, we are unique unlike you. Will Wade is a little punk who will have y’all on probation in 5 years, do you really think Top recruits from the Northeast passed up going to the blue blood schools of basketball to go to your hell hole of a city for nothing?

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Biggest. not best. Let me help you with something. Rat. when a group that depends on readership and subscribers sucks up to the biggest programs. you might want to step back and give it some thought. That article is a suck up. And your exactly who they targeted. A short dick sewer rat that needs to be told he picked the right ___ to lick for the rest of his life as a sewer rat.

8. Default Re: LSU showing their class.

There are more LSU fans in the Lafayette area. Prove me wrong. I provided a fan map link and you know local retailers sell far more LSU gear. I am sure your RP logic will somehow calculate 1+1=3, but amuse me.
    Ok now suddenly it's Lafayette "area" about time you come around.

That is what I have been saying all along. I have long lamented UL ignoring the Acadiana market.

If you truly believe what you say. Play a LSU "HOME" game for your majority in the Cajundome. It's run by the City, not UL.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1More View Post
    Biggest. not best. Let me help you with something. Rat. when a group that depends on readership and subscribers sucks up to the biggest programs. you might want to step back and give it some thought. That article is a suck up. And your exactly who they targeted. A short dick sewer rat that needs to be told he picked the right ___ to lick for the rest of his life as a sewer rat.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca.s8PR3#image=24

Could go more!
    still waiting for more

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1.best-fanbases/

11. Default

YardBarker? A southern blog doofus?

Please continue making an a.s.s.h.o.l.e. of yourself.

12. Default Re: LSU showing their class.

lol
    No one in their right mind wants to be on that list.

13. Default Re: LSU showing their class.

Dig the hole deeper and deeper RRM.

One articles is from the perspective of other fan bases. LSU is No. 1, the most hated.

The other is from the perspective of each school, those on that list make great fan bases from the perspective of the school for which they are a fan - and one of the primary reasons for that is that they are the most hated by others.

Touché

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Dig the hole deeper and deeper RRM.

One articles is from the perspective of other fan bases. LSU is No. 1, the most hated.

The other is from the perspective of each school, those on that list make great fan bases from the perspective of the school for which they are a fan - and one of the primary reasons for that is that they are the most hated by others.

Touché

https://saturdayblitz.com/2017/07/16.an-bases-2017/

15. Default Re: LSU showing their class.

Taking pride in "spectacularly hostile" says it all.

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst . 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 LastLast

Thread Information