Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst . 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 . LastLast

Thread: LSU/UL NIT matchup

Default Re: LSU showing there class.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    You see, this is the exact reason why it's hard for Cajun fans to pull for LSU. They scream "suck that Tiger _____, B____" and are rude, loud, and obnoxious to opposing fans. They constantly belittle our school, constantly tell us to "know our place" when we do everything we can to promote ourselves, and act like children whenever the name "Louisiana" shows up. And then, when someone calls them out on all of this, they magically play victim. And then to make matters worse, almost their entire fan base is currently PRAISING Will Wade for his classless timeout to end the game. But yet, we have "little credibility when critiquing LSU."

Seriously, let's leave the hypocrisy elsewhere, shall we?
    Oh Yes, of course.
    LSU = Bad
    UL = Good
    Got it!!

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRanchMan View Post
    Oh Yes, of course.
    LSU = Bad
    UL = Good
    Got it!!
    Never said that. Just explaining to you why some Cajun fans feel the way they do about LSU. If you can’t see or understand that, then I can’t help you.

Oh Yes, of course.
    LSU = Bad
    UL = Good
    Got it!!
    Suck that Cajun dick _____

Better??
    Got it!!

Default Re: LSU showing their there class.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple Threat View Post
    Nice post. +1 IMO, both coaches were turning up the heat for theatrics. Marlin saying that our gym was nicer than theirs and that it took them 2 years to win 27 games was hilarious. He knows what he's doing.
    No way in hell he "knew what he was doing". He opened his stupid mouth and wrote a check that the team could not cash. Some say that the 10-2 run in the beginning proved that his comments did not have an effect, but I beg to differ. The 10-2 run was the absolute worst thing that could have happened after those. The team got up and arrogant and lost focus (what little Marlin allowed them to have). As the "little guy" you should NEVER give the other team that kind of ammo pre-game.

Here we have, yet again, another blown opportunity to get past being just what some say we are, undeserving of the big stage. Here is some advice- ACT LIKE YOU BELONG THERE and don't make a complete mockery of your team and program by talking ____ and not backing it up.

Default Re: War of words made NIT game fun

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Hey Wade NO ONE ever said you "were scared."

You bringing it up, makes me think you were scared.
    He said a mouthful when he saidI can only imagine if we lost. that tells me this game will probably never happen again anytime soon. Not because he’s scared, but because he doesn’t wanna hear it from boosters and fans if they don’t win the game.

Can we just get someone to spellcheck the thread title?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    HUH? What is a FUPA?
    Fat upper pus-cee area

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    So if our ppl start being less "classy" and start dropping more f bombs, that will toughen them up?
    You’re not “our people”

9. Default

Oh, you were there? I guess that's the end of the argument then. I am pretty sure that if a video surfaced showing TR humping a 10 yr old boy in an LSU shirt, you would blame the kid. Some of you must have miserable lives living with short man's syndrome.
    Better than short dick syndrome

10. Default Re: LSU showing their there class.

Quote Originally Posted by RcL8 View Post
    Suck that Cajun dick _____

Better??
    Got it!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I was at the game last night. It started off great and as I've witnessed multiple times at various LSU venues it digressed as the game went on. With that said it was definitely a fun time. Got a huge kick out of the Cajun fan that got kicked off the LSU side late in the game.

A couple of points to discuss.

1.) Bob Marlin went after them because he is frustrated with the fact that LSU has refused to schedule the Cajuns in any capacity. According to a second hand comment they won't even bother returning a phone call to us. In the meantime they have played around 15 games against other in-state schools since the last time they played the Cajuns. Wade can talk three year rolling RPI all he wants but the bottom line is they do not want to play us. Marlin was right when he said they probably didn't like getting paired up against us in the NIT.

2.) Why the hatred? Because the CajunNation shows up and gives them a run for their money. We had our pep band, cheerleaders and a large and loud contingent of Cajun fans in the Pmac last night. I'd bet money they haven't seen that from an oppossing fan base in a long time. You think for one second that Southeastern, Nichols , UNO etc. bring any large number of fans to the Pmac? Heck I can't imagine any of their SEC foes bringing close to that many in. Translate that over to baseball and softball in the same manner.

Bottom line is we are less than 50 miles away and we can compete with them on the court, diamond, and in the stands. They aren't used to that and they don't like it. After all every other school in this state certainly "knows their place". They can't for the life of them figure out why we Cajuns can't just fall in line.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    I was at the game last night. It started off great and as I've witnessed multiple times at various LSU venues it digressed as the game went on. With that said it was definitely a fun time. Got a huge kick out of the Cajun fan that got kicked off the LSU side late in the game.

1.) Bob Marlin went after them because he is frustrated with the fact that LSU has refused to schedule the Cajuns in any capacity. According to a second hand comment they won't even bother returning a phone call to us. In the meantime they have played around 15 games against other in-state schools since the last time they played the Cajuns. Wade can talk three year rolling RPI all he wants but the bottom line is they do not want to play us. Marlin was right when he said they probably didn't like getting paired up against us in the NIT.

2.) Why the hatred? Because the CajunNation shows up and gives them a run for their money. We had our pep band, cheerleaders and a large and loud contingent of Cajun fans in the Pmac last night. I'd bet money they haven't seen that from an oppossing fan base in a long time. You think for one second that Southeastern, Nichols , UNO etc. bring any large number of fans to the Pmac? Heck I can't imagine any of their SEC foes bringing close to that many in. Translate that over to baseball and softball in the same manner.

Bottom line is we are less than 50 miles away and we can compete with them on the court, diamond, and in the stands. They aren't used to that and they don't like it. After all every other school in this state certainly "knows their place". They can't for the life of them figure out why we Cajuns can't just fall in line.
    I am paraphrasing a quote from one of the LSU players who said the atmosphere with the UL fans was like an SEC game. Bet they don't get that from any other teams they play. Could be / should be a great rivalry.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post

Amen, Brother- you are definitely on point here - I was also at the game last night and sat on the first row in section 219 next to some LSU fans, who were incredulous that "ULL" had the temerity to be so loud in their gym. You are right in that no one in the SEC (according to these LSU people) brought this much "disrespect" - again, using their words verbatim. Before the game I noted this game should have been in the Cajundome since we had more wins and a better RPI - with dead eyes, these fans, who appeared to be nice people before the game actually started, said "But we are LSU and its good to have pull with the NCAA" They actually said that with no embarrassment at all, as if it their God-given right. Nauseating!

14. Default Re: War of words made NIT game fun

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    He said a mouthful when he saidI can only imagine if we lost. that tells me this game will probably never happen again anytime soon. Not because he’s scared, but because he doesn’t wanna hear it from boosters and fans if they don’t win the game.
    Since Wade brought it up. . . . Scared of his fan base is still scared.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Better than short dick syndrome
    TIME OUT !!

FYI, the annual LSU Tiger tour will be at the Cajundome in June. It is sure to attract more fans than any UL home basketball game. Have a great day

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst . 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 . LastLast

Thread Information