Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Lunardi Projecting the Cajuns to be in Big Dance

Default Re: Lunardi Projecting the Cajuns to be in Big Dance

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Best (for us) that I have seen is 9th overall seed, hosting Temple. That would excite me.

http://www.rtsratings.com/nit_bracket.asp
    It would be nice hosting an AAC team and maybe getting their commisioner to visit.

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    It would be nice hosting an AAC team and maybe getting their commisioner to visit.
    Maggard needs to make that happen. Huge!

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Best (for us) that I have seen is 9th overall seed, hosting Temple. That would excite me.

http://www.rtsratings.com/nit_bracket.asp
    I would love for us to have a chance to host.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    How they still have OU in all these projections is bogus. They have won 2 games since February. That’s 2-8. You could probably pick 10 teams, the Cajuns included, that deserve a spot more.
    Pretty silly if they put OU in the tourney just to get Trae Young in there. When he gets hot he is really good but when he goes cold.he keeps shooting. Hasn’t gotten hot a lot down the stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    That’s Lunardi’s latest projections not mine
    Where did you see this?

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    Pretty silly if they put OU in the tourney just to get Trae Young in there. When he gets hot he is really good but when he goes cold.he keeps shooting. Hasn’t gotten hot a lot down the stretch.
    Completely agree but unfortunately, I don't have as much confidence in the committee to not make that decision.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Where did you see this?
    I saw it earlier this morning before the other games happened

The fact that they put in both Syracuse and Oklahoma who had losing conference records is a joke

St Mary’s finished ranked #23. Syracuse and OU more deserving?

10. Default Re: Lunardi Projecting the Cajuns to be in Big Dance

Wonder if the committees take into consideration sicknesses in just a vital game and it's implicationsI guess the real presence of the "what if".comparison could be the qb in football sayagain, playing without your best certainly effects a team's worthy judgement!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Wonder if the committees take into consideration sicknesses in just a vital game and it's implicationsI guess the real presence of the "what if".comparison could be the qb in football sayagain, playing without your best certainly effects a team's worthy judgement!!!
    Boomerism at it's best!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    The fact that they put in both Syracuse and Oklahoma who had losing conference records is a joke
    What a joke. I figured as much with Oklahoma because of their hot start and having such a name that the NCAA can sell in Trey Young but I can't believe that Syracuse was included. It baffles me that they even came up for selection. The team that is getting screwed the most that nobody is referencing is Oklahoma State who beat OU and Kansas twice. I just don't get it.

Head Scratchin on this oneSay again

No.

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    What a joke. I figured as much with Oklahoma because of their hot start and having such a name that the NCAA can sell in Trey Young but I can't believe that Syracuse was included. It baffles me that they even came up for selection. The team that is getting screwed the most that nobody is referencing is Oklahoma State who beat OU and Kansas twice. I just don't get it.
    Dick Vitale was all over Oklahoma State getting "screwed." Oklahoma State's RPI is at 88 right now. Non-conference SOS is at 295 per Warren Nolan. 5-12 in Group 1 games.

OU should still not be in the tournament.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information