Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Bb G3 Final: Louisiana 5, South Alabama 11

Default Re: Bb G3 Final: Louisiana 5, South Alabama 11

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    So Talbot can't coach ,can't recruit ,players hate him ,fans hate him why is he still here
    Let’s see at the end of the season if a decision is made but right now he’s what we have so enjoy the ride. smh

I'd rather not have a hitting coach at this point. Seriously!

I think you can hang these losses on me. I was at the LSU game and Friday S.Al. games and we won. Missed Saturday and we lost. Sunday I was running late and arrived at top of the second after they put up eight in the first. I stayed until start of the eighth inning at which point I had to leave due to other obligations. S.Al. scoring resumed at that point. My apologies. I'll try to do better moving forward.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TjCajun View Post
    From what I've heard talbot tries to dictate there approach on almost every AB and the players from last year stop listening to him and started to see success I.e. Izzy Edwards & Sensley (room mates)they caught some backlash from Talbot but they was hitting so well towards the mid to back half of the season he had no choice but to let them do there on thing unfortunately Edwards broke his hand close to the end of the season
    A lot of truth right here

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    I think you can hang these losses on me. I was at the LSU game and Friday S.Al. games and we won. Missed Saturday and we lost. Sunday I was running late and arrived at top of the second after they put up eight in the first. I stayed until start of the eighth inning at which point I had to leave due to other obligations. S.Al. scoring resumed at that point. My apologies. I'll try to do better moving forward.
    You bastard

I hate you now
    So selfish

Quote Originally Posted by TjCajun View Post
    From what I've heard talbot tries to dictate there approach on almost every AB and the players from last year stop listening to him and started to see success I.e. Izzy Edwards & Sensley (room mates)they caught some backlash from Talbot but they was hitting so well towards the mid to back half of the season he had no choice but to let them do there on thing unfortunately Edwards broke his hand close to the end of the season
    I guess we are trying to put a square peg in a round hole. Sounds like Hud is coaching baseball. One size don't fit all and a good coach Otta already know that.

I charted batting avg. and slugging since 2014. Steady decline before the crash of 2018. I expect the final numbers to improve. How much improvement will determine the rest of the story.

Proof is in the pudding

You owe Jeremy Talbot an apology!

So Talbot can't coach ,can't recruit ,players hate him ,fans hate him why is he still here
    Robe likes him?

I added winning % and a few more years for context.

13. Default Re: Bb G3 Final: Louisiana 5, South Alabama 11

Bots are the future.

So per Robe Hogan will go Sunday barring any setbacks this week.

15. Default Re: Bb G3 Final: Louisiana 5, South Alabama 11

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    So per Robe Hogan will go Sunday barring any setbacks this week.
    Also hinted that Handsome may redshirt

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread Information