Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . LastLast

Thread: NIT

Default Re: NIT

All of you people bent out of shape about us not hosting have obviously not been paying attention to College Basketball over the last 20 years.

Seriously, get over it. I'm honestly shocked that some of you truly EXPECTED anything more from the NIT or NCAA.

Quit crying over what it should be and just get behind our guys and let's go win this whole ____ing tournament.

I plan on being there to support our team.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    I could care less if we ever play LSU in any sport. We don’t need them and they don’t need us. Still cannot believe they are hosting.
    That being said:
    Geaux Cajuns!
    see that is where you're wrong. That is a small time mentality they have held us at for a long time. "we don't need to play them?" wrong. why have they avoided us at any cost then? You wanna be big time, you gotta compete with the best and beat them. And thats what we can do wednesday night. Think about what we can pitch recruits, the community, fans, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin' Caleb View Post
    see that is where you're wrong. That is a small time mentality they have held us at for a long time. "we don't need to play them?" wrong. why have they avoided us at any cost then? You wanna be big time, you gotta compete with the best and beat them. And thats what we can do wednesday night. Think about what we can pitch recruits, the community, fans, etc.
    I support UL and always will. LSU will never be my measuring stick. ____ them.

I support the team and the university. I refuse to think LSU is the best. They are not by any means.

Geaux LA!

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    I have trouble caring about the NIT. Any caring is pretty forced. I hope we win, but I'm not losing sleep over it.
    We still have a chance to get on a national stage with our brand if we make it to the final four of this Tourny. I'm not jacked about it either, but I'm getting more excited about it the more that reality sets in. This is our last bball of the year, let's go embrace it. You know what tournaments I REALLY didn't care about? The ____ing CIT. This is the NIT and it's fairly respected. We haven't played in it since like 2002. Let's go get some wins and prove that we even deserved to be in the Big Dance. If we can't go beat LSU, then we sure as hell were going to be one and done in the big dance, which would suck anyway.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    Good lord. Grow the ____ up.

If you're a true Cajun fan you'll be supporting our basketball team Wednesday night in the NIT. Get the ____ over yourself. I'm so tired of all of your bs.
    Dude go tuck yourself. I’ve been yelling at Cajun basketball games for 30 ____ing years. I don’t give a ____ what you think. This entire fiasco is a failure on multiple levels. I’m not participating in this sham. You wanna be a “true fan”, by all means, pay your little money and carry your ___ to Baton Rouge.

But everyone getting hype over playing LSU are part of the problem.

7. Default

All of you people bent out of shape about us not hosting have obviously not been paying attention to College Basketball over the last 20 years.

Seriously, get over it. I'm honestly shocked that some of you truly EXPECTED anything more from the NIT or NCAA.

Quit crying over what it should be and just get behind our guys and let's go win this whole ____ing tournament.
    When you get a clue about the business side of sports, then maybe you can try to talk to me. We just lost a mountain of money, exposure, and interest because of the NCAA, SEC and LSU.

Figure it out.

TIckets are on sale now on their site - general admission $10

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin' Caleb View Post
    Do you people for one second actually believe the ncaa, sec and LSU are going to allow us to walk out of the PMAC with a win?

We still have a chance to get on a national stage with our brand if we make it to the final four of this Tourny. I'm not jacked about it either, but I'm getting more excited about it the more that reality sets in. This is our last bball of the year, let's go embrace it. You know what tournaments I REALLY didn't care about? The ____ing CIT. This is the NIT and it's fairly respected. We haven't played in it since like 2002. Let's go get some wins and prove that we even deserved to be in the Big Dance. If we can't go beat LSU, then we sure as hell were going to be one and done in the big dance, which would suck anyway.
    I'm with you on all counts. This is a good measuring stick. BTW, I saw where LSU hasn't won an NIT game at home. Either way, we've been _____ing about not getting a chance to play better competition and now we get another better conference team to play. I'm happy to see these guys play an SEC school.

This has to be the worst spring sports weekend ever

Quote Originally Posted by rc0909 View Post
    TIckets are on sale now on their site - general admission $10
    where is everyone gonna sit? we need to get a big block of UL fans

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple Threat View Post
    I'm with you on all counts. This is a good measuring stick. BTW, I saw where LSU hasn't won an NIT game at home. Either way, we've been _____ing about not getting a chance to play better competition and now we get another better conference team to play. I'm happy to see these guys play an SEC school.
    Geaux Cajuns but to think or admit LSU Is our measuring stick is small time.
    We are Louisiana!

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    This has to be the worst spring sports weekend ever
    Hey pal, ding ding ding. Your the winner!! We got _____ed top to bottom across the board.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Geaux Cajuns but to think or admit LSU Is our measuring stick is small time.
    We are Louisiana!
    Just comparing Sun Belt to SEC.small steps

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . LastLast

Thread Information