Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst . 8 15 16 17 18

Thread: NIT

Default Re: NIT

If Miller chills on the 3's, Russell and Marquetti play well, they work it inside (driving / passing inside) when the 3's don't fall, and PJ/stalculp/etc get more playing time we keep it close IMO. If they throw a zone on us and we don't adapt, I see us getting into a deep hole quickly.

I am interested in seeing how we will handle the deeper 3 point line. Both UL and A&M shot a lot of 3's so not sure who it will benefit or hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    I am interested in seeing how we will handle the deeper 3 point line. Both UL and A&M shot a lot of 3's so not sure who it will benefit or hurt.
    Not sure how this will work. Teams will not have enough time to repaint the court with new 3 point line and wider free throw lane

4. Default Re: NIT

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    It's more, to me at least, that all the photos taken, and put on websites, media, newspapers, TV, etc will all have those jersey's in them.

I'm not a huge fan of the candy cane jersey's we wear in basketball. We wear Louisiana gear for everything else.wear it on Wednesday night too.
    Legacy value.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Legacy value.
    Use the legacy value in conference play. On a national setting or to play a school like LSU, use LOUISIANA.

6. Default Re: NIT

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Use the legacy value in conference play. On a national setting or to play a school like LSU, use LOUISIANA.
    Pictures of "Louisiana" is for Legacy value.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst . 8 15 16 17 18

Thread Information