Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . LastLast

Thread: NIT

Default Re: NIT

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    Geaux Cajuns but to think or admit LSU Is our measuring stick is small time.
    We are Louisiana!
    I want our school to be big time but putting yourself in a corner and screaming that won't make it true.

Quote Originally Posted by Tripple Threat View Post
    Just comparing Sun Belt to SEC.small steps
    Yea that’s a whole different conversation.
    Geaux LA

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin' Caleb View Post
    I want our school to be big time but putting yourself in a corner and screaming that won't make it true.
    I hear u. We both obviously are passionate about UL. Lol!

All of you can try to minimize LSU.but that’s just internal hatred blinding you.they’re no power unit this year.but keep in mind they’ve got more NCAA appearances along with a Final 4 in the last decade on their resume than we do.go ahead an believe this game doesn’t matter.you’re wrong.

Edit: wrong about Final 4 in last 10 years.but still more than we can brag about.or MTSU.or LaTech.or whoever else we wanna be.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    When you get a clue about the business side of sports, then maybe you can try to talk to me. We just lost a mountain of money, exposure, and interest because of the NCAA, SEC and LSU.

Figure it out.
    Pretty sure he works in the business side of sports, so I'm sure he gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun10 View Post
    All of you people bent out of shape about us not hosting have obviously not been paying attention to College Basketball over the last 20 years.

Seriously, get over it. I'm honestly shocked that some of you truly EXPECTED anything more from the NIT or NCAA.

Quit crying over what it should be and just get behind our guys and let's go win this whole ____ing tournament.
    This!

I just bought a block of 10 tics - it's like $6 a ticket if you buy 10. $10 per adult tic normally. Dirt cheap.

Get your a$@es to BR

8. Default Re: NIT

But everyone getting hype over playing LSU are part of the problem.
    No one ever gets excited (or upset) about the next opponent in a tournament.

They get excited over the process of getting past the next opponent.

When you get a clue about the business side of sports, then maybe you can try to talk to me. We just lost a mountain of money, exposure, and interest because of the NCAA, SEC and LSU.

Figure it out.
    LMAO. You have no clue what I know buddy. Keyboard warrior of the year right here, gentlemen.

Yea, I'll "carry my ___ to BR" because I'm a Cajun fan and I'll be supporting my team through thick and thin. Don't really give a damn if you're okay with that or not.

10. Default Re: NIT

.So how many will rush out to by an Advocate to see how they get around calling us Louisianawaiting for a change in quotes when Marlin or one of our players calls us Louisianaoh and would I say that it should be a great game Louisiana vs Stateif we call them State and do beat them, Tigger droppings will explodedon't be afraid and let your fear of failure beat you.just be a Cajun guy dragging a dead tiger by the tail!!!

We win by 15!

Quote Originally Posted by Alum78 View Post
    Was at the NIT announcement tonight. Talked to one of the assistant coaches.
    Said LSU is "soft" especially the bigs. Said the Cajuns will eat them up inside.
    The point guard is "overrated" and a midget. Said LSU cannot defend well
    and will get exposed! Also said Cajuns will be playing with a "chip" on their
    shoulder and the head coach (Wade) does not want to play us.scared!
    This will be on tigerdroppings within 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    This will be on tigerdroppings within 5 minutes.
    Annnnnnnddd that’s why everyone always gets “coach speak”.

our board always comes up on TD. It’s amazing how much not caring they do about us.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    Pretty sure he works in the business side of sports, so I'm sure he gets it.
    Haha thank you. No matter though, clearly MAT is just smarter than all of us so it's not worth our time to post anything.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . LastLast

Thread Information