Thread: So this was new for me

Default So this was new for me

Just moments after the men's tourney game was over today I was listening to the post game show on the radio in the car. I was at the intersection of Youngsville Hwy. and Ambassador and saw this.

Maybe they have done this in the past, but this is the first I've seen of it and it was, seriously, maybe 10 minutes after the game was done.

Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Default Re: So this was new for me

First for me, too.

Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunmac View Post
    Just moments after the men's tourney game was over today I was listening to the post game show on the radio in the car. I was at the intersection of Youngsville Hwy. and Ambassador and saw this.

Maybe they have done this in the past, but this is the first I've seen of it and it was, seriously, maybe 10 minutes after the game was done.
    This is awesome

Default Re: So this was new for me

That's is very cool!

Being I live in Broussard, I see it all the time. WHen we hired Napeir, Glasco, it had a big welcome sign and lately it has had Baseball stuff Great advertisement.

Nice.

#Maggardworking

That's big time

9. Default Re: So this was new for me

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Being I live in Broussard, I see it all the time. WHen we hired Napeir, Glasco, it had a big welcome sign and lately it has had Baseball stuff Great advertisement.
    How long do they keep the final score up?

I saw an electronic billboard here in BR about 2 years ago with live stats of an ongoing LSU basketball game. Thought that was the coolest thing ever.

Electronic billboards offer such advantages over the old style.

Nice.
    Need one in every town in Acadiana.
    Now, that is getting the word out!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    How long do they keep the final score up?
    Turb, the board changes with the latest news which is good marketing . Think of it as the whats HOT board.

13. Default Re: So this was new for me

I'd like to have the baseball rankings explained. How can you lose to a team with a losing record and lose to another team that loses to non d-1 teams and still be ranked?

14. Default Re: So this was new for me

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Turb, the board changes with the latest news which is good marketing . Think of it as the whats HOT board.
    Cool.

I drive N/S on Johnston Street 3 times a day 6-days a week. There are at least 3 digi boards with current events in the rotation but I have never seen a score.

This development is very cool.

Thread Information