Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Tracy Walker

UL Football Tracking the Preaux Career of Tracy Walker

I literally had no idea he was invited until literally yesterday? And I was even his roommate a couple years ago and I still had no idea haha. But considering players from our school don't get invited often I thought the publicity of it would've been a little more.

I didn't really see him being talented enough to go to the NFL...but hey that's just my opinion.

Default Re: Tracey Walker @ The Combine?

Quote Originally Posted by CayenneFan69 View Post
    I literally had no idea he was invited until literally yesterday? And I was even his roommate a couple years ago and I still had no idea haha. But considering players from our school don't get invited often I thought the publicity of it would've been a little more.

I didn't really see him being talented enough to go to the NFL...but hey that's just my opinion.
    I hadn't realized until a day or two before the combine. He did fine and just being there is good exposure for him. I've heard later rounds mentioned for him.

Quote Originally Posted by CayenneFan69 View Post

Hell i didnt realize at the beginning of the season he was regarded as a second or third round pick. Of course his stock dropped big time over the season

The combine had him listed as "Trey" Walker. So if you are Google searching for results, try that

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2018/profil...ker?id=2560036

http://www.theadvocate.com/acadiana/...3d626e837.html

Dang that high!? Never thought he was that good. Welll I hope he makes it!

6. UL Football UL's Walker considers pre-NFL Draft position 'a blessing'

He was UL’s leading tackler last season with 97 and had eight career interceptions, including two last year and three in 2016. His stock seemingly has been on the rise even after his Ragin’ Cajun career ended.

7. Default Re: Advertiser UL's Walker considers pre-NFL Draft position 'a blessing'

"97" tackles.

Walker is in good company.

Charles Tillman had 99 tackles his senior year.

Default Tracey Walker Drafted

Just got picked in mid third round by lions

Default Tracey Walker

3rd round to Detroit

Default Tracy Walker Drafted By The Detroit Lions #82

Way higher than I thought he'd be drafted, but awesome for him and our program. Another DB from the Cajuns making it to the NFL. Geaux Tracy, give em hell.

Default Re: Tracy Walker Drafted By The Detroit Lions #82

Damn did we really need a third thread haha

Default Re: Tracy walker

CONGRATS to him!! It was also great seeing “Peanut” Tilman announcing the
    the Bear’s 2nd round pick!!

Default Re: Tracey Walker Drafted

First defensive player drafted by Matt Patricia!

Default Re: Tracey Walker Drafted

Hell yeah. A round our two higher than I thought he'd go. Really happy for him.

15. UL Football Walker pleasantly surprised with order taken

Walker — a UL senior safety from Brunswick High in Brunswick, Georgia — was selected Friday night by the Detroit Lions in the third round, 82nd overall, of the NFL Draft.

“I was realistically waiting until Saturday,” an elated Walker told The Daily Advertiser minutes after being picked.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information