Default Re: LSU Comes to Russo Park | The Grind

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    small time attitude
    In what way?

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    In what way?
    Blowing a load in our pants for a midweek game vs LSU

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Is that a photo of Beau Jordan or Beau Jordan's dad?

6. Default Re: LSU Comes to Russo Park | The Grind

____ those ____s

Let’s just beat them and move on to the weekend.

Blowing a load in our pants for a midweek game vs LSU
    That’s blowing a load? How many times do we host a top15 team who happens to be the World Series runner up. This is a big game. Winning tomorrow could really show the team and our fans that we have what it takes to make postseason play. I hope we put it to them.
    And yes, Beau Jordan looks 40 years old in that clip.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin4U View Post
    Is that a photo of Beau Jordan or Beau Jordan's dad?
    That's Beau. His (their) dad is Brad. Good guy. Geaux Cajuns!

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

That’s blowing a load? How many times do we host a top15 team who happens to be the World Series runner up. This is a big game. Winning tomorrow could really show the team and our fans that we have what it takes to make postseason play. I hope we put it to them.
    Wait until tomorrow night. It's not going to look like "just another game". Everyone needs to enjoy it and watch two great baseball programs at our new park.

I will hold my excitement till we get a weekend series with a top flight team oh like next year

small time attitude
    I understand what you are trying to say but this game is slightly different than playing the 3 SEC programs this past weekend for several reasons. 1) It's LSU, the in state SEC program. 2) It's at home , which doesn't happen yearly.

Now to those looking at this game from outside this state and have no favorite, this is just another game against a quality SEC program that means something for resume purposes.

This game is huge. Bragging rights, recruiting, and the fact we can beat them at home will energize this program. Big game. when rpi matters down the road this a game we want.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    This game is huge. Bragging rights, recruiting, and the fact we can beat them at home will energize this program. Big game. when rpi matters down the road this a game we want.

Recruiting? I doubt it. Bragging rights? I guess, maybe. Rpi is huge and maybe a win in an electric atmosphere can get the team going

I will hold my excitement till we get a weekend series with a top flight team oh like next year
    Your loss. You must be bored all the time because almost never get a weekend series with a top flight team.

15. Default Re: LSU Comes to Russo Park | The Grind

Quote Originally Posted by Professor View Post
    Recruiting? I doubt it. Bragging rights? I guess, maybe. Rpi is huge and maybe a win in an electric atmosphere can get the team going
    .It will always help with recruitingnow maybe not as much as pure tet au tet but maybe with what we can offer that they can't because of funds to other players' schollysand don't forget the second choice after the lsus over any other state and regional schools!!!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 . LastLast

Thread Information