Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6

Thread: LSU Comes to Russo Park | The Grind

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    I always get excited for this game when it is at our place because of the intensity of some of the games in the past. Our fans got so crazy in the 90's, ole Skip refused to ever come back. Go to the early 2000's when bats are being thrown in dug outs and middle fingers are flying from the players. Benches always seemed to be a hair away from being cleared. The fans are in every pitch and every play. I love that atmosphere. Plus, I know how much the tigger fans loathe losing to us. They care a lot more than they want ppl to believe! And I enjoy upset tigger fans very much.

The South Al series has a similar history, but I guess because we don't have to live next to South Al fans all year, it just isn't quite the same. Plus, South Al doesn't have a superiority complex, they are just simpletons.
    Well put.

Default Re: LSU Comes to Russo Park | The Grind

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    I always get excited for this game when it is at our place because of the intensity of some of the games in the past. Our fans got so crazy in the 90's, ole Skip refused to ever come back. Go to the early 2000's when bats are being thrown in dug outs and middle fingers are flying from the players. Benches always seemed to be a hair away from being cleared. .
    Skippy and Yvette were of the same ilk How dare we come into their domains and not "Know our place" So they decided to stop playing us to "teach us a lesson". That is why this will be the first a&m @ UL baseball game ive been to in many years I'm not even sure why I'm going but what the hell I refused in the past to join in the hype They don't want us? screw em we don't need them. We have our own palace now and teams like Texas are happy to come in for a full series Stay in BR

Default Re: LSU Comes to Russo Park | The Grind

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    Skippy and Yvette were of the same ilk How dare we come into their domains and not "Know our place" So they decided to stop playing us to "teach us a lesson". That is why this will be the first a&m @ UL baseball game ive been to in many years I'm not even sure why I'm going but what the hell I refused in the past to join in the hype They don't want us? screw em we don't need them. We have our own palace now and teams like Texas are happy to come in for a full series Stay in BR
    My point exactly. We Cajun fans don't owe these entitled people anything. I will not kiss the feet of a golden calf that has plagued our state for years. They're coming for a visit tonight. Congrats to them. Let's whip their tails back to Baton Rouge and get ready for South Alabama this weekend.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6

Thread Information