Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: LSU Comes to Russo Park | The Grind

Default Re: LSU Comes to Russo Park | The Grind

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Just to be clear, by "our" guy, you do mean Schmidt, right?
    WOW SPICY
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Just to be clear, by “our” guy, you do mean Schmidt, right?
    Bwaaaa. Reread my post. Your a smart guy. I’ll let you figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Thats why its such a small time attidude why don't we get Coach O to talk at our QB club like Mcneese Fans need to treat it like any other oppenent
    Small time would be having a regular Wednesday crowd. SRO crowds are big time. You got this backward.

Idgf about lsu it's just another visiting team in my book
    Yes. yes. yes. screw the flagship Let's get pumped for South Al

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    What has this team done so far to make you like our chances? I hope Cajuns win but don't see it happening.
    1. Compete against Miss State, 8 innings vs Kentucky, and beating Vandy.

2. A decent opening weekend against Texas.

3. The fact that it’s baseball and anything can happen.

Get your negative attitude and go play on I-10

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    Small time would be having a regular Wednesday crowd. SRO crowds are big time. You got this backward.
    It would show that we don't think they are some kind of deity blessing us with their presence 3 games vs South Al who has an RPI of 16 compared to Midweek team with an RPI of 82

7. Default Re: LSU Comes to Russo Park | The Grind

Thats why its such a small time attidude why don't we get Coach O to talk at our QB club like Mcneese Fans need to treat it like any other opponent
    The only one with the small time attitude is you. You have a regular CWS participant coming into UL's home stadium to play and there you are acting all tough like its no big deal. UL would give its left nut to have the baseball resume that LSU has. You and those of the same ilk as you are the reason why UL will always be small time in everything. Always a seat at the kids table but never allowed to eat with the adults. I can guarantee you that the majority of the fans are looking at this game as something more than just another midweek game.

8. Default Re: LSU Comes to Russo Park | The Grind

It would show that we don't think they are some kind of deity blessing us with their presence 3 games vs South Al who has an RPI of 16 compared to Midweek team with an RPI of 82
    Your stupidity is really coming through this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    The only one with the small time attitude is you. You have a regular CWS participant coming into UL's home stadium to play and there you are acting all tough like its no big deal. UL would give its left nut to have the baseball resume that LSU has. You and those of the same ilk as you are the reason why UL will always be small time in everything. Always a seat at the kids table but never allowed to eat with the adults. I can guarantee you that the majority of the fans are looking at this game as something more than just another midweek game.
    Because I'm putting UL Baseball on the same level as LSU I mean anyone can lose in Omaha Year after Year Sorry I'm not kissing the ground on which the golden calf sorry Tighhas walk on irks you

Quote Originally Posted by TonaldDrump View Post
    Your stupidity is really coming through this morning.

Three games vs a top 20 RPI team is not better than one-midweek match vs #80?

I’m excited about LSU coming to town, but I understand what Lannister is saying. Basically, it shouldn’t be a “privilege” to host them like some people want to perceive. It’s an important midweek game for our guys because not only does it give them confidence with a win moving forward, but it also helps our RPI barring a win.

Do you really think LSU rpi will stay in the eighties?

13. Default Re: LSU Comes to Russo Park | The Grind

No acting like this game means nothing is stupid. We will see at the end of the season who has the better RPI.

14. Default Re: LSU Comes to Russo Park | The Grind

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    I’m excited about LSU coming to town, but I understand what Lannister is saying. Basically, it shouldn’t be a “privilege” to host them like some people want to perceive. It’s an important midweek game for our guys because not only does it give them confidence with a win moving forward, but it also helps our RPI barring a win.
    I do not seeing anyone saying it is a privilege, but any time you can get a top 50 or top 75 team to come to your place is a good thing for your program. This is not football, we compete for the same players.

Quote Originally Posted by TonaldDrump View Post
    No acting like this game means nothing is stupid. We will see at the end of the season who has the better RPI.
    I'm not saying it means nothing every game matters and i want to win everyone however it's another team with a mid 80's RPI.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information