Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread: Bb Final: Louisiana 2, Nicholls 1

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    Still has the tears in his shoulder. Changed his delivery to accommodate. Doesn't have the same stuff. You can see it is almost like he is short arming it. He used to have a big whipping jerk which fooled hitters and kept his velo up. Can't do it anymore. It was one of those throwing motions that you cannot sustain for too long because of the pressure on your arm. I feel terrible for him. You know he wanted his senior year to be special.
    I feel awful for the guy. I’ve been able to get to know his dad a little bit and really root for Dylan on a personal level. It’s just a really unfortunate situation.

Default Re: Baseball: Louisiana vs Nicholls

The whole team except for Lahare is not hitting, but I really find Todd Lott's regression alarming.

Still has the tears in his shoulder. Changed his delivery to accommodate. Doesn't have the same stuff. You can see it is almost like he is short arming it. He used to have a big whipping jerk which fooled hitters and kept his velo up. Can't do it anymore. It was one of those throwing motions that you cannot sustain for too long because of the pressure on your arm. I feel terrible for him. You know he wanted his senior year to be special.
    I noticed that his delivery is different while he was warming up for the Saturday game against Texas. Just doesn't look like the same pitcher he was just 2 years ago. It's one thing to give it up on the road at Texas, but to fail at home against the Colonels has to wreck his confidence. Feel bad for him, but the coaching staff has to put our best options out there during nut cutting time and right now he is not the answer

Default Re: Bb Final: Louisiana 2, Nicholls 1

Next seven games are Miss State, Vandy, Kentucky, LSU, South AL x 3. Good Lord please give us strength and 12 hits per game.

The whole team except for Lahare is not hitting, but I really find Todd Lott's regression alarming.
    He looks completely lost. Not one gram of confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    I feel awful for the guy. I’ve been able to get to know his dad a little bit and really root for Dylan on a personal level. It’s just a really unfortunate situation.
    At least he is smart and will have law school to fall back on baseball is not his only means to put food on the tabel

Yes it is. For the guy who called himself "the bomb squad" in high school he has been a dud. Watching him I get the impression of he dont give F!!!! Biggest disappointment of that great class by far.

Time for him to transfer and become an all American

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Next seven games are Miss State, Vandy, Kentucky, LSU, South AL x 3. Good Lord please give us strength and 12 hits per game.

I see 2 wins at most. I'm treasuring this win

10. Default Re: Baseball: Louisiana vs Nicholls

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Yes it is. For the guy who called himself "the bomb squad" in high school he has been a dud. Watching him I get the impression of he dont give F!!!! Biggest disappointment of that great class by far.
    Spending the fall in bunt class will do that to a hitter.

Bab is 1-0 on the season

12. Default Re: Bb Final: Louisiana 2, Nicholls 1

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Bab is 1-0 on the season
    Nice call.

We have some guys with huge swings. I mean huge. The sad part is we would have to hit it twice for a ball to get up the gap and to the wall. We look physically weak

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    I see 2 wins at most. I'm treasuring this win
    We will stumble into a win, by default. It's college baseball. 2 wins is optomistic. Could be 5-10. Hope I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    We have some guys with huge swings. I mean huge. The sad part is we would have to hit it twice for a ball to get up the gap and to the wall. We look physically weak
    Yep. Huge and looooonnnnnggggg swings. Perfect for striking out.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread Information