Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread: 2018 Football Schedule

Default Re: 2018 Football Schedule

I like the Saturdays and I like the 6 home games, it's been way overdue. The last few years had many reasons against having good attendance, like midweek games or no October home games or too few home games. Now, it's just the opponent.

My first year without season tickets in some time. I plan on attending a few. Glad we don't have weekday games.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Last year the SBC went 4 and 1 in bowl games. That was amongst the better marks in the nation. That may have moved the league out of the last spot. Previous year it was 3rd amongst the G5 leagues. Perception wise, it probably still is considered the weakest league. However, the FACTS indicate that is not the case.
    I’m not sure what all goes into the cfp ranking but all of different rpi sites I’ve come across have the sbc ranked last unfortunately.

We are being called Louisiana on a lot of the sites that contain the overall league schedule. Folks in the administration and an anonymous fan have worked hard to help make that happen. A big win could be if CBS goes this route. If we win the conference basketball tournament, having Louisiana show up on the screen come Selection Sunday would please many people.
    It happened when we played Tennessee.

5. Default Re: 2018 Football Schedule

If it does, that will mean only home games get televised on Cox. Does not matter to most as all conference games are on ESPN 3.
    It’s still better to be on regular cable, just not on a midweek competing with the World Series.

If you don't want to be the worst team in the worst conference then stop playing Grambling, SLU, McNeese and Comeaux HS...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Thread Information