Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tickets For the lsu game

Default Re: Individual Game Tickets For LSU Contest Go On Sale Thursday

Bump

Default Re: Tickets For the lsu game

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Where they gonna put these people? If ticket holders can buy 6 tix a piece
    Not all season ticket holders can buy 6 each. I think we have around between 1000-2000 season ticket holders. That would bean 6000-12,000 additional seats. That obviously can't happen for everybody - even on the low end of season ticket holders.

It's certainly a limited amount that will be sold and first come first served.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun90 View Post
    We now have two decks with a lot if sro.
    I sit down the RF line in the new Loge boxes. I hope we didn't pay 8k plus tickets to have people crowd the walk way, to where we can't get to the stadium club and back. That is not what I was sold or paid for.

I sit down the RF line in the new Loge boxes. I hope we didn't pay 8k plus tickets to have people crowd the walk way to where we can't get to the stadium club and back. That is not what I was sold or paid for.
    Those loge boxes are very nice.especially along the RF. What are they, about $6K? And they hold how many? Next best thing to the suites, having the bathroom/etc in the club room helps a lot. But I'm sure they are all old sold out for many years.
    ETA: now seeing you pd $8K.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Those loge boxes are very nice.especially along the RF. What are they, about $6K? And they hold how many? Next best thing to the suites, having the bathroom/etc in the club room helps a lot. But I'm sure they are all old sold out for many years.
    ETA: now seeing you pd $8K.
    No. There are actually some still available. Call Jim Harris if your interested. The ones available have 8 tickets in them. 4 sitting and 4 standing. The suites have a table and 4 stationary seats.

No. There are actually some still available. Call Jim Harris if your interested. The ones available have 8 tickets in them. 4 sitting and 4 standing. The suites have a table and 4 stationary seats.
    $7800 per year charge provided you sign a 7 year contract. Price increases for lesser terms of 5, 3 and 1year. One year runs in the $9k range. You also have an option to install two swivel bar stools behind the table for a one time only charge of $1800. They are the same type barstools installed in the patio suites along the right field fence. May have some in left field area as well.

Quote Originally Posted by KapCajun View Post
    $7800 per year charge provided you sign a 7 year contract. Price increases for lesser terms of 5, 3 and 1year. One year runs in the $9k range. You also have an option to install two swivel bar stools behind the table for a one time only charge of $1800. They are the same type barstools installed in the patio suites along the right field fence. May have some in left field area as well.
    Great info. Thx. Also, how many club room passes does that include?

8. Default Re: Tickets For the lsu game

You’re not likely going to see much in the club with standing room only on the concourse

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    You’re not likely going to see much in the club with standing room only on the concourse
    Was not asking this in regards to the lsu game onlythinking of getting one full time.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Great info. Thx. Also, how many club room passes does that include?
    4 for the season; these are lanyard type worn around the neck which are good for all games as compared to the bracelet type one per person per game. The lanyards can be used by more than one person since the loge suite will have up to 8 tickets and these ticket holders may access the club maximum four at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Half the members don't know where they rank. That would be a cluster for the CD especially on basketball game day. They should have done this on Wednesday.
    FYI.This was released via Jim Harris email on September 16, 2016:

RCAF Priority Points Are Now Active

Earlier today, the Ragin' Cajuns Athletic Foundation (RCAF), with the assistance of the Cajundome, released the RCAF Priority Points totals for all donors and season ticket holders. You can access your Point total by logging into your "My Account Manager" profile and clicking the "Edit my Profile" link.

In short: www.myrcaf.org, check my points, sign into “My Ragin Cajun Account Manager”

Hope this helps.spread the word to those who don’t know

Bump: so are folks planning on going to the CD tomorrow to get their extra tickets?

I'll be there at 10 to pickup six.

I need 1

Quote Originally Posted by CajunConnection View Post
    I need 1
    As of now, I'm only getting 2, maybe 3, so I might be able to help you out. I assume this would be for a UL fan, right? If you want to confirm, pm me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information