Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tickets For the lsu game

1. Ragin' Cajuns Individual Game Tickets For LSU Contest Go On Sale Thursday

Individual game tickets for the Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns baseball contest against LSU on March 7 will go on sale Thursday at 10 a.m., the athletics department announced on Monday.

The rest of the story

LOUISIANA AC

Default Tickets For the lsu game

Default Re: Tickets For the lsu game

How many can they sell? I thought the stadium was pretty much sold out to season ticket holders al ready?

SRO - I guess

Quote Originally Posted by FacelessBuffoon View Post
    How many can they sell? I thought the stadium was pretty much sold out to season ticket holders al ready?
    Per the article:

"Tickets for the LSU game are available to fans who are both 2017 RCAF Annual Fund donors and 2018 baseball season ticket holders. All purchases need to be made in person at the Cajundome Ticket Office. A maximum of six tickets can be bought per account."

I'm surprised they aren't making availability first to higher ranking RCAF members who are season ticket holders as well. That would be pretty easy To 50 in rank could buy 10:00 or later. Top 51-100 could buy 10:30 or later. Top 150 could buy 11:00 or later. etc. Something like that.

Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    I'm surprised they aren't making availability first to higher ranking RCAF members who are season ticket holders as well. That would be pretty easy To 50 in rank could buy 10:00 or later. Top 51-100 could buy 10:30 or later. Top 150 could buy 11:00 or later. etc. Something like that.

Oh well.
    Half the members don't know where they rank. That would be a cluster for the CD especially on basketball game day. They should have done this on Wednesday.

We need to set up a process here as a place to share who can get tickets for those who want them. I want as many Cajun fans there as possibledon't want to think of someone here wanting to go but can't get a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Half the members don't know where they rank. That would be a cluster for the CD especially on basketball game day. They should have done this on Wednesday.
    Good points. This would have taken some pre-planning.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    We need to set up a process here as a place to share who can get tickets for those who want them. I want as many Cajun fans there as possibledon't want to think of someone here wanting to go but can't get a ticket.
    Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    I have no idea of my rank. My account says zero.

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    I have no idea of my rank. My account says zero.
    To be clear, knowing your rank does not matteranyone who is an rcaf member and 2018 season tix holder can get six tix.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Per the article:

"Tickets for the LSU game are available to fans who are both 2017 RCAF Annual Fund donors and 2018 baseball season ticket holders. All purchases need to be made in person at the Cajundome Ticket Office. A maximum of six tickets can be bought per account."
    Where they gonna put these people? If ticket holders can buy 6 tix a piece, in a stadium that is already pretty much sold out, where they gonna sit? There is not that much standing room in the stadium where the game can be viewed. Unless all those folks are forced to hang underneath, in the concession area, where the football tailgating took place. That'll p___ them off. I see a cluster F______ brewing. They about to usl this one.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Where they gonna put these people? If ticket holders can buy 6 tix a piece, in a stadium that is already pretty much sold out, where they gonna sit? There is not that much standing room in the stadium where the game can be viewed. Unless all those folks are forced to hang underneath, in the concession area, where the football tailgating took place. That'll p___ them off. I see a cluster F______ brewing. They about to usl this one.
    We now have two decks with a lot if sro.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I think if we don't improveand quick.those concerns might be for naught. But if we do get things going, I would think that if they sell tickets that are SRO, people will have the option to buy or not. They will know what they are getting into, like all people who buy tickets for SRO events.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information