Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst . 8 15 16 17 18

Thread: Bb G3 Final: UL 3,Wright State 4

Default Re: Bb G3 Final: UL 3,Wright State 4

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    BruhI’m about to vomit
    Get to it then. Then run and tell Tony what you did in his name. "If you don't think Robe enjoys when his sycophants vomit because they can't handle criticisms of him, you don't know him as a man!"

Quote Originally Posted by cajunhawk View Post
    It's been said on here a thousand times, he is basically the pitching coach. He lets the coaches handle the other stuff. That's what I'm talking about. We don't need an elite level pitching coach. We need a high level head coach. It worked while Deggs was here, but that was like having two head coaches on one team. And it didn't last. It is not a sustainable model.
    What a quality take. Yeah, this Robe experiment is definitely not sustainable. It just takes 25 years to be proven as fools gold. All coaches focus on a particular aspect of the game. Whatever he has done, it has been a resounding success.

And yes people. CajunHawk just said UL does not need an elite level pitching coach. Let that sink in. Looks like CH may think we are not worthy of having such a good coach. We may have found the president of the “know your place” committee.

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post
    What a quality take. Yeah, this Robe experiment is definitely not sustainable. It just takes 25 years to be proven as fools gold. All coaches focus on a particular aspect of the game. Whatever he has done, it has been a resounding success.

And yes people. CajunHawk just said UL does not need an elite level pitching coach. Let that sink in. Looks like CH may think we are not worthy of having such a good coach. We may have found the president of the “know your place” committee.
    Just think if we didn’t have an elite pitching coach. We would really really suck

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Nay Sir
    Could you educate me on the cause of Liz’s demise? Appreciate it.thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Nay Sir
    Same question I asked ManAboutTown:

Could you educate me on the cause of Liz's demise? Appreciate it.thanks!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by KapCajun View Post
    Same question I asked ManAboutTown:

Could you educate me on the cause of Liz's demise? Appreciate it.thanks!
    RaginPagin community organizers 😂

Quote Originally Posted by MetryCajun View Post

You have failed to grasp anything I’ve posted over the past few days. Not surprising. You make umpteen excuses, all while failing to see the truth to it. The CURRENT model is unsustainable. You have yet to refute that. You just keep circling back, and playing footsie with your buddies here. Like you always do.

We do not need an elite level pitching coach, and a well below average everything else. That’s where we have been headed. We missed regionals last year, and are clearly on track to do it again. Still think we need to put all our chips in one basket? I bet you and lifetime would.

Know your place huh? From mister we aren’t good enough compared to LSU? Fun. Wolf in sheeps clothing.

Quote Originally Posted by KapCajun View Post
    Could you educate me on the cause of Liz’s demise? Appreciate it.thanks!
    News to me. I'll ask her about it next time we see each other.

Now that I know who Liz is, I can report that I spoke to her at the press conference introducing Coach Napier. She said she is greatly enjoying retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Now that I know who Liz is, I can report that I spoke to her at the press conference introducing Coach Napier. She said she is greatly enjoying retirement.
    Forced retirement is the best retirement

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst . 8 15 16 17 18

Thread Information