Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: New Parking Sections at the Tigue

Default Re: New Parking Sections at the Tigue

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    It matters not to me how it looks. You give at a higher level, thus you have a better parking zone. It's setup to reward higher levels of giving and hopefully motivate others to do the same. As I've stated, once the cost to me to participate at certain levels becomes unreasonable and I will no longer participate. But there is no need to devalue the present level of perks by shrinking the parking areas so they look full and allowing those that have decided not to pay for parking to park closer. Either pay for it, or not.
    You're right, I donate at a higher level but, I'm parking MUCH further away than I used to. For that matter, we ALL were parking much closer when it was first-come first-serve regardless of donation level. The Sections are too big for the capacity of the stadium. Just adjust the sections to match actual capacity.

As for the haters that say "complainers with complain". The point of this threat is not to complain but to point out (in a constructive way) that parking could be better than it currently is. Nearly every person I spoke with at the game agree that the parking Sections could be divided up better.

Default Re: New Parking Sections at the Tigue

I think it's fair to say the biggest and best example of perception vs reality will be Wednesday.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information