Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst . 2 9 10 11 12

Thread: BB G1 Final: Louisiana 0, Texas 3

Quote Originally Posted by raginsaints View Post
    Exactly my point. Too many games we don't even make a guy sweat. A pitcher can be an ace and can be dominant, but you can also give him stressful innings. We fail at doing that too often. I can remember two 3-pitch strikeouts off the top of my head tonight. 10 strikeouts and the pitcher only threw 89 pitches? That's just not battling.
    It’s not hard to see for anyone actually paying attention. Otherwise they are in denial. Opening weekend last year we got shutout by Murray state. It’s become the norm

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RcL8 View Post
    It’s not hard to see for anyone actually paying attention. Otherwise they are in denial. Opening weekend last year we got shutout by Murray state. It’s become the norm
    The best team in our history got beaten by a bad UNO team and shutout by a bad JSU team. We have a completely new lineup and lost our biggest bat half way through the game.

Anyone that knows baseball (since apparently I’m in denial) knows that what happened last night has nothing to do with a trend and everything to do with facing an elite arm with a brand new lineup and young team.

But by all means, right them off.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    Did anyone hear the status on Monica??
    He’s not in the starting lineup today but that’s all I know.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    Did anyone hear the status on Monica??
    Supposedly, it’s not good.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    The best team in our history got beaten by a bad UNO team and shutout by a bad JSU team. We have a completely new lineup and lost our biggest bat half way through the game.

Anyone that knows baseball (since apparently I’m in denial) knows that what happened last night has nothing to do with a trend and everything to do with facing an elite arm with a brand new lineup and young team.

You mean that you can't have 7 new position players of the starting nine, and label them as the same ole same ole? Such backwards thinking. Sigh

Supposedly, it’s not good.
    Jay just said on air it’s a twisted knee and won’t play anymore this weekend

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by stpacronym View Post
    You mean that you can't have 7 new position players of the starting nine, and label them as the same ole same ole? Such backwards thinking. Sigh
    There’s a group of ppl that have the baseball team figured out after the first inning of the season. Happens every year.

Check the lineup today. Can’t wait to see all the hot takes after 🤦_♂️

Default Re: BB G1 Final: Louisiana 0, Texas 3

Almost all new faces in lineup today. Weathering in effect

Still have a chance to take the series. Have to get the bats going. Hopefully we get better swings on their 2nd and 3rd guys.

10. Default Re: BB G1 Final: Louisiana 0, Texas 3

I’m excited to see the new and improved Nick Lee. Added some velocity, and supposedly has his confidence back.

There’s a group of ppl that have the baseball team figured out after the first inning of the season. Happens every year.

Check the lineup today. Can’t wait to see all the hot takes after 🤦_♂️

People had the basketball team figured out early as well. Initial indications can be deceiving.

Not “righting” this team off by any means. I hope I have to eat crow. All I’m saying is that the things that have killed us the last three years reared their ugly heads last night. First game or not, it’s been a trend since JT took over

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst . 2 9 10 11 12

Thread Information