Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8

Thread: MBB Final: Louisiana102, Georgia Southern 91

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana102, Georgia Southern 91

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I agree with that suggestion. Regarding Gant and his shot blocks, his presence in the middle involves more than getting some of those. He alters a lot of shots into misses which is part of his job as a rim protector. Bryce did play well on defense yesterday and was credited with 3 blocks.
    Gant altered multiple shots yesterday. Sometimes that is better than the swat because we have a chance to gain possession.

On the post game show Jay told Marlin GaSo's pbp guy told him they would have problems with Stove because he was a bad matchup.

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    On the post game show Jay told Marlin GaSo's pbp guy told him they would have problems with Stove because he was a bad matchup.
    That guy from Georgia Southern was a prophet was he not ? I don't recall how Jonathon did at Texas State. I think Marquetti had a big game that afternoon. One of those two guys needs to play well for us to be successful. Neither did against Ga. State and we struggled. Reason I bring Texas State up is because they are our next opponent on Thursday night at home. That will be the first day students are back from the Mardi Gras break and hopefully many decide to get to the Dome. Unfortunately, the break will make it difficult to have any type of effective attendance promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint View Post
    good stuff here. take va off that list as va tech beat them in hooksville yesterday.
    Happy to do so!

That guy from Georgia Southern was a prophet was he not ? I don't recall how Jonathon did at Texas State. I think Marquetti had a big game that afternoon. One of those two guys needs to play well for us to be successful. Neither did against Ga. State and we struggled. Reason I bring Texas State up is because they are our next opponent on Thursday night at home. That will be the first day students are back from the Mardi Gras break and hopefully many decide to get to the Dome. Unfortunately, the break will make it difficult to have any type of effective attendance promotion.
    There is a final four home games promotion.tickets half-price.
    https://twitter.com/ULRaginCajuns/st.50209658318848

Quote Originally Posted by IberiaCajun View Post
    There is a final four home games promotion.tickets half-price.
    https://twitter.com/ULRaginCajuns/st.50209658318848
    I’m hoping that will bring out more fans and I have a feeling that they will be doing a promotion for students as well.

7. UL Basketball Re: MBB Final: Louisiana102, Georgia Southern 91

I'm thinking that GSU loss cost us four to six thousand over those four games provided we don't lose again over whatever we actually get.

The "Final Four" promotion gets me and my 2 boys out on a Thursday night we weren't planning on attending. Promotion is fine. No excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I'm thinking that GSU loss cost us four to six thousand over those four games provided we don't lose again over whatever we actually get.
    You are probably right about that. Tough to have to go undefeated in order to get people excited about attending. However that is the world we live in today.

I don't think it costs that much in attendance. This team recovered Saturday and is still special. This senior class deserves our support. Bryce and Stove have been stellar in their 4 years here.

11. Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana102, Georgia Southern 91

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    You may be right but a road loss isn't as detrimental as loss experienced in the Dome.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    UL should extend Saturday softball tickets to the basketball game. The 2nd softball game will likely end around half-time of the basketball game. Offer free General Admission tickets by presenting a softball ticket. That would help 2nd half attendance and get the Florida fans into the CajunDome to see how nice a facility we have.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8

Thread Information