Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread: New Era in Cajun Softball

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    I just scrolled through that page, and it’s full of nothing but AZ, Oregon and anti-Mizzu stuff. Oh.and the Daily Aggrevator article about conference foes thinking UL dominance is over.

To hell with that dude. I wanted to comment under one of his posts asking if the page was for UL Softball fans or fans of AZ and OR.

Guess a private message to him might be in order.
    Even lotief would call Vance a puzzy

Default Re: Thursday starts a new Era in Cajun Softball

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Not saying it’s the case but if he was that close to mike, there is a good possibility he was manipulated and brainwashed the same as the players. Maybe even worse because fans don’t graduate and leave.He has been around him for years. Never undersestimate people’s ability to manipulate even grown adults.
    There is also a possibility Vance was managing ML's money. But I dont know that for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ned Clampett View Post
    There is also a possibility Vance was managing ML's money. But I dont know that for sure.
    I got ya, no idea who the guy is. Would also make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    I got ya, no idea who the guy is. Would also make sense.
    I dont facebook, so have'nt seen that page, but when I heard how goofy he was acting on that page, that's the first thing that crossed my mind.

5. Default Re: Thursday starts a new Era in Cajun Softball

Quote Originally Posted by Ned Clampett View Post
    I dont facebook, so have'nt seen that page, but when I heard how goofy he was acting on that page, that's the first thing that crossed my mind.
    Very perceptive I hear Ole Vance is in finance I sure as hell won't be investing with him.

Vance's dad, "Doc" Lanier had the Toyota dealership before Mark Hampton.

The people on and running that page are not fans of UL Softball.

I simply requested to Vance that the page please respect Coach Glasco and support UL Softball going forward. After my request I was blocked from the page.

After what has been made public, I can not understand how anyone could still support Lotief?

~~~~~~

In a totally unrelated incident, I remember when a group of people at my church were upset our priest (who had been accused of really bad things) got moved several states away. Some were upset and some were happy. I guess everyone views things differently.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post

I simply requested to Vance that the page please respect Coach Glasco and support UL Softball going forward. After my request I was blocked from the page.

After what has been made public, I can not understand how anyone could still support Lotief?

~~~~~~

In a totally unrelated incident, I remember when a group of people at my church were upset our priest (who had been accused of really bad things) got moved several states away. Some were upset and some were happy. I guess everyone views things differently.
    This Sunday at a pretty big Super Bowl party, the subject of Michael lotief came up: we were amazed that every single one of us felt the same way about him.that he must be a really sick individual, they were first shocked by it but now know it should've been done a lot sooner, sickened by his crazy rants even with his wife near death, etc., etcit was a very long time that any of us could remember everyone agreeing 100% on something.
    It was also a pretty diverse group, men/women, liberal/conservative, sports/no sports, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post

~~~~~~

He just made the group from public to secret lol

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    Ok, now THAT’S some cultist stuff right there.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    Good, because I reported it as “spam” since it was no longer a page accurately depicting UL softball fans, but rather a page advertising Oregon, Arizona and negative publicity towards the program.

I have never reported anything on FB or twitter or anything before because free speech is just that. However, I found it to be an outright lie and intentional tearing down of the UL program despite having the name “Ragin Cajun Softball fans” for the group.

Default Re: softball vs eiu and evansville

3-0 start and a school record for strikeouts and not a peep on the fake fan page. Oh and Stevie p can’t help but write articles about players that turned their back on their teammates. Time to move on. I love jay’s baseball broadcasts but I will gladly give up to drop the rest of the crap.

"fake fan page" - I'm guessing you are talking about the softball facebook site, correct? I'm not on FB anyway, but I'm still getting tweets about the team so it looks like the cult didn't control twitter. Guess cult still has FB? Someone else needs to start a new legit facebook site if Vance won't hand it over.

Cult must have instagram also. last post there was Oct. 9. Is there a new instagram account to follow for softball?

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    "fake fan page" - I'm guessing you are talking about the softball facebook site, correct? I'm not on FB anyway, but I'm still getting tweets about the team so it looks like the cult didn't control twitter. Guess cult still has FB? Someone else needs to start a new legit facebook site if Vance won't hand it over.
    Didn't Airbill or someone create a new softball Facebook page last week? The link was in another thread which I'm pretty sure Turbine whacked.

I constantly try to post on that bullschitt fake fan page run by Vance. All posts must be approved by the admin and he ain't letting anything positive be seen. This is what you get when you try to post:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread Information