Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: New Era in Cajun Softball

Default Re: softball vs eiu and evansville

Unfortunately, it is a public status facebook page, so anyone searching anywhere in the world for Ragin Cajuns Softball Fans will be treated to articles on players who abandoned UL and nothing on the actual Ragin Cajuns softball team. While probably not illegal if Vance is not slandering UL, I believe it is immoral and unethical to use Ragin Cajuns trademark to support players at Arizona and Oregon, and other universities. I just checked again, and nothing about Ragin Cajuns softball at the time of the post.

Default Re: New Era in Cajun Softball

Also, really love what is going on with Ragin Cajuns Softball Real Fans - so appreciate the hard work to put it together.

Woah, that really IS a cultist page. All posts are about former players who left and a Missouri story concerning title ix (probably a cheap shot at Maggard).

And all of it in the name of “Ragin Cajun softball fans” to support a terminated coach who admitted to putting his hands on a female co-worker. Yeah, that’s pretty sick.

Here is Vance's page now.

Attached Images Attached Images  

I think it's a shame it has come to this with the site. With this choice, maybe he should have to change the name to Lotief Era Ragin Cajun Softball Fans page rather than keeping the site as is so as not to confuse new players/parents/recruits looking for updated information. JMO

Then Vance should change the name of the page to "Former Ragin Cajun Softball Fans".

The words of the Pharisee Gamaliel:

But a Pharisee in the Sanhedrin named Gamaliel, a teacher of the law, respected by all the people, stood up, ordered the men to be put outside for a short time,m
    and said to them, “Fellow Israelites, be careful what you are about to do to these men.
    * Some time ago, Theudas appeared, claiming to be someone important, and about four hundred men joined him, but he was killed, and all those who were loyal to him were disbanded and came to nothing.
    After him came Judas the Galilean at the time of the census. He also drew people after him, but he too perished and all who were loyal to him were scattered.
    So now I tell you, have nothing to do with these men, and let them go. For if this endeavor or this activity is of human origin, it will destroy itself.
    But if it comes from God, you will not be able to destroy them; you may even find yourselves fighting against God.” They were persuaded by him.

(Acts 5:34-39).

If it is not legit, it fall on its own.

This is commentary on that page asking Vance WHY he hasn't changed
    the page's name.that guy is a piece of work!!

Attached Images Attached Images  

This is so ____ing weird.

Quote Originally Posted by barisaxman View Post
    This is commentary on that page asking Vance WHY he hasn't changed
    the page's name.that guy is a piece of work!!
    I know we make fun of them for being cult like but now im kinda worried they are for real

Default Re: Brittany Holland

Wonder if the Vance will post that news

First question: I agree with letting Mike go. However, I never read what actually happened

Second question: is this Vance guy insane??!!

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Wonder if the Vance will post that news
    I would think not but I wouldn't don't that he's hoping the team crashes and burns and any setback they encounter probably secretly makes him happy even if it is an injury.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    I know we make fun of them for being cult like but now im kinda worried they are for real
    I think it speaks VOLUMES that Jay used the term on BEV this past Monday, referring to that segment of “fans”

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

I wouldn't concern myself with this gathering. They are at the peak of their existence. From this point forward, they will dwindle into obscurity. Ten years from now, Vance will announce a reunion. and three people will show up. The Lotief's wouldn't even attend. Everyone will have picked up and moved on with their lives. And UL softball will be thriving.

The fact that some people currently in their mix have connections to UL softball. and many of them will return to UL softball. I would allow this group that Vance is hosting to dissolve on its own. And it will dissolve. You can understand that some UL softball people did not distinguish between UL softball and the coaching staff. It happens. Athletes and fans got caught up in this. Let them be. Time will clear the minds of those that are stable. without any of our help.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information