Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: New Era in Cajun Softball

Default Re: Thursday starts a new Era in Cajun Softball

Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post
    Anyone interested in creating a REAL Ragin Cajuns Softball Fans Facebook group? If enough people are interested, I'll create it and post the link. That other page has seriously gone off the rails, and if you're not a cult member, you get booted.
    I think that would be great. Please do it. I got on the Ragin Cajun Softball FB page recently and thought I had accidentally clicked on something else. Very little Ragin Cajun Softball on that site if any.

Default Re: Thursday starts a new Era in Cajun Softball

Quote Originally Posted by CajunSaint08 View Post
    I think that would be great. Please do it. I got on the Ragin Cajun Softball FB page recently and thought I had accidentally clicked on something else. Very little Ragin Cajun Softball on that site if any.
    It's been done. See post #66 in this thread.

Default Re: New Era in Cajun Softball

Last night, Summer Ellyson from @RaginCajunsSB struck out 20 batters in a 7-1 win. Ellyson gave up 3 hits and 1 ER over 7 innings. #PlayerOfTheWeekNominee https://t.co/JODxz3SpBg

Default Re: softball vs eiu and evansville

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    I found the new one, but don't see the old one.the one that Vance runs.anymore. Did they delete it or maybe make it private?
    Vance made it a secret group, not long after he posted that odd status about sticking around when things got rough. I got kicked out of the group awhile back and can't post any longer, but for some reason I can still read it.

Default Re: softball vs eiu and evansville

Vance made it a secret group, not long after he posted that odd status about sticking around when things got rough. I got kicked out of the group awhile back and can't post any longer, but for some reason I can still read it.
    Thanks.It must be secret, because I can't find it. What's the exact name, or can you post a link to it? Thx

I think it speaks volumes that you were kicked out, Airbill. I just took the easy way out and “unfollowed”.

Wasn't Vances family in the car business years ago? Toyota maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Yes

Vance's Ragin Cajun Softball Fans Facebook page (AKA the Lotief support page) has been switched back to public.

AirBill. the same thing happened to me. You are not kicked out of the group, Vance blocked you. Since he blocked you, you can't see anything he posts on Facebook. Since Vance does most of the posting you can't see the majority of the posts on the page.

After I tried to show support for Glasco and the 2018 Cajun Softball team, Vance blocked me also. It is very childish thing to do. If he is done with UL Softball, he should turn the Ragin Cajun Softball Fans page over to someone who is still a fan and find something new to do in his free time. Instead his new hobby is trying to ruin Ragin Cajun Softball.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Yes, now he is a financial advisor.

I would NEVER publicly act the way Vance is currently. That behavior can potentially hurt your business and income.

If I'm going to risk losing business/clients/income, Michel Lotief better be paying me otherwise it really isn't worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    AirBill. the same thing happened to me. You are not kicked out of the group, Vance blocked you. Since he blocked you, you can't see anything he posts on Facebook. Since Vance does most of the posting you can't see the majority of the posts on the page.
    I actually can see his posts, and anyone else who posts.

He is a one-man wrecking crew, posting anything that puts UL in a bad light. The man's loyalties are to the Lotiefs, not UL. He needs to change the name of the group.

We don't have a ton of followers yet, but we are attracting attention. Former UL player and aunt to Kara and Kourtney, Stacie Gremillion has followed. Scott Clause is also going to post his pics from games he works. So we got that going for us, which is nice.

Here's the link to Vance's group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/184096008294868/about/

He posted two articles about Oregon and one about Arizona. No UL. Again, no surprise.

13. Default

I actually can see his posts, and anyone else who posts.

He is a one-man wrecking crew, posting anything that puts UL in a bad light. The man's loyalties are to the Lotiefs, not UL. He needs to change the name of the group.

We don't have a ton of followers yet, but we are attracting attention. Former UL player and aunt to Kara and Kourtney, Stacie Gremillion has followed. Scott Clause is also going to post his pics from games he works. So we got that going for us, which is nice.
    Send this info to Maggard or someone in the athletic office. They’ll send a cease and desist or they’ll make sure Facebook gets rid of it.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

What an obscure grouping. Can you imagine an outsider coming across this Facebook page?

Hey, are you guys the Ragin Cajun softball fan club?

No, we're the pro ML Ragin Cajun softball fan club / Anti Current RC softball antifan club.

Oh. that's kind of weird. group hate therapy? Have you sought out a psychiatric professional to get you past this odd obsession?

No, we don't want to get past it. Our unbalanced emotional state needs to feed.

I would not mind paying $50 a year for the Ragin Cajun Digital Network if they upgraded from a guy with an iPhone in the outfield.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst . 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information