Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: New Era in Cajun Softball

Default Re: softball vs eiu and evansville

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    "fake fan page" - I'm guessing you are talking about the softball facebook site, correct? I'm not on FB anyway, but I'm still getting tweets about the team so it looks like the cult didn't control twitter. Guess cult still has FB? Someone else needs to start a new legit facebook site if Vance won't hand it over.
    Forward thinking !!! No more excuses !!! Our Ladies are kicking _____ and taking names Carry on Ladies !!

Quote Originally Posted by GreatestStory View Post
    Didn't Airbill or someone create a new softball Facebook page last week? The link was in another thread which I'm pretty sure Turbine whacked.

I constantly try to post on that bullschitt fake fan page run by Vance. All posts must be approved by the admin and he ain't letting anything positive be seen. This is what you get when you try to post:
    Vance needs to chill, as he must someday come to understand that the "UL Softball Program" is NO MORE His, than Mine, than anyone's in particular, NOT even MIKE's! If he and or anyone has a beef with the administration, then take it up with them! Players, Coaches, and fans Pre-Mike and During-Mike and Post-Mike are who built and builds this program. But NONE own it, We all just partake in it, we love it, we live it in each our own ways. Leave The Lady Cajun Softball Program, ALONE, it is not yours ALONE, IT is for THE CAJUN NATION! Chillax Vance, please good buddy. Let the legal stuff be between the Administration and Mike, leave the players program, the fans program, and the coaches(whomever that will be over the years) ALONE! Thanks, your buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyCajun View Post
    Vance needs to chill, as he must someday come to understand that the "UL Softball Program" is NO MORE His, than Mine, than anyone's in particular, NOT even MIKE's! If he and or anyone has a beef with the administration, then take it up with them! Players, Coaches, and fans Pre-Mike and During-Mike and Post-Mike are who built and builds this program. But NONE own it, We all just partake in it, we love it, we live it in each our own ways. Leave The Lady Cajun Softball Program, ALONE, it is not yours ALONE, IT is for THE CAJUN NATION! Chillax Vance, please good buddy. Let the legal stuff be between the Administration and Mike, leave the players program, the fans program, and the coaches(whomever that will be over the years) ALONE! Thanks, your buddy.
    He makes NO bones about how HE feels—the page SAYS "Lotief Era"!! The last post was taken from DJ celebrating her new career as an Oregon Duck
    Two funny things are most of thr members were ADDED BY VANCE HIMSELF, and he posted this,
    in my book, strange quote for cultists that LEFT the fanbase:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Vance? Mike? Players that left over what any manger had to do? Steph? Bitter fans? Et al? They might as well be on the good ship Alice Shoe sailing to island I don’t care. Hurt UL, bye. Buried next to YG’s plaque.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Vance? Mike? Players that left over what any manger had to do? Steph? Bitter fans? Et al? They might as well be on the good ship Alice Shoe sailing to island I don’t care. Hurt UL, bye. Buried next to YG’s plaque.
    Hall of fame post.

Didn't Airbill or someone create a new softball Facebook page last week?
    https://www.facebook.com/ulsoftballfans/

Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post
    I found the new one, but don't see the old one.the one that Vance runs.anymore. Did they delete it or maybe make it private?

I just wish the people who do not support Coach Glasco and the current young ladies on the team would go away.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    I found the new one, but don't see the old one.the one that Vance runs.anymore. Did they delete it or maybe make it private?
    Due to me supporting UL Softball and trying to post positive articles about Coach Glasco on the “Ragin Cajun Softball Fans” page, Vance has blocked me. The guy is a basket case and no friend of Louisiana Athletics.

10. Default Re: softball vs eiu and evansville

Kind of hard to follow threads when posts are getting deleted. I simply posted that any positive news article about Ragin Cajun Softball which is attempted to be posted on the Ragin Cajun Softball Fans Facebook page is not allowed. They will only allow posts supporting the players who transferred and things negative about softball. The last post is "UL's domination of league will end".

Why protect a group of former fans who do not want the best for UL Athletics?

Honest Question: Are we not allowed to post anything about Vance's Facebook Softball page and how it is anti-UL?

Please let us know because the last 2 times it was mentioned the posts got deleted.
    Nothing got deleted.

Simply moved the post to the thread that focused directly on the topic you were bringing up.

This raised the thread to the top for all to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Nothing got deleted.

Simply moved the post to the thread that focused directly on the topic you were bringing up.

This raised the thread to the top for all to see.
    Sorry about that. I noticed that after I got all fired up and posted a hot comment. Haha

Default Re: SB Final: Louisiana 7, Evansville 1

That page is disappointing, to say the least. Updated with Oregon and Arizona articles. Perhaps he should change the name of the page to something like “Immature and Formerly Ragin Cajun Softball Fans”.

Default Re: New Era in Cajun Softball

Just a little something about our X-Player:

Center Field
    Craighton, Aleah
    AB-3 R-0 H-0 RBI-0 BB-0 SO-1 LOB-0 Second game of season, Oklahoma St. 9 Arizona 4

AB-3 R-0 H-1 RBI-0 BB-0 SO-1 LOB-1 First game of season, Arizona 4 Northwestern 1

14. UL Softball Re: New Era in Cajun Softball

Not interested in players who abandoned the program positive, or negative.

Default Re: New Era in Cajun Softball

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Not interested in players who abandoned the program positive, or negative.
    Well don't read it my friend. Simple solution.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread Information