Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread: New Era in Cajun Softball

Default Re: Thursday starts a new Era in Cajun Softball

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    I would be interested if we are going to talk Cajun Softball moving forward but if it just going to be a retaliation board and name calling no way I'll just get my fill at Lamson park.
    It will be specifically about UL softball, sharing links to all media about the Ragin Cajuns. However, I don't think it would be inappropriate to call out anyone who attempts to use it as a platform to dump on the current administration and/or coaching staff.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Soldier View Post
    I would be interested if we are going to talk Cajun Softball moving forward but if it just going to be a retaliation board and name calling no way I'll just get my fill at Lamson park.
    I think the idea is to create an account for pro UL softball. In fact, if it references or acknowledges the other account or those posters, it’s self defeating. We all just need to let those so emotionally bent over ML’s firing to slowly evaporate into inconsequential nothingness - because it’s only a matter of when, not if.

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    Sour about Farmer AND Lotief? Sheesh. Who is this guy?
    Bwhahaha i kinda feel sorry for them now to be that much of an idiot

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AirBill View Post
    It will be specifically about UL softball, sharing links to all media about the Ragin Cajuns. However, I don't think it would be inappropriate to call out anyone who attempts to use it as a platform to dump on the current administration and/or coaching staff.
    Do it Bill. Love the idea.

Sound good you should do it

Anyone interested in creating a REAL Ragin Cajuns Softball Fans Facebook group? If enough people are interested, I'll create it and post the link. That other page has seriously gone off the rails, and if you're not a cult member, you get booted.
    Count me in if someone starts it!

Here it is:

https://www.facebook.com/Ragin-Cajun.45784252408097

Nothing there yet. I could use a nice pic for the header image, preferably from someone here who's taken it at a game. Don't want to be accused of stealing someone's work.

In the next day or so, I'll write an introductory post explaining the page's existence. And I'll post everything UL softball related. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up. Feel free to contribute and share with your friends.

My motivation is to simply afford this team the positive coverage it deserves. They've dealt with enough distractions lately.

Here's an even better link:

https://fb.me/ulsoftballfans

9. Default

Here it is:

https://www.facebook.com/Ragin-Cajun.45784252408097

Nothing there yet. I could use a nice pic for the header image, preferably from someone here who's taken it at a game. Don't want to be accused of stealing someone's work.

In the next day or so, I'll write an introductory post explaining the page's existence. And I'll post everything UL softball related. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up. Feel free to contribute and share with your friends.

My motivation is to simply afford this team the positive coverage it deserves. They've dealt with enough distractions lately.
    Find Ryan Benoit on twitter. He does our graphics. Tell him what you’re doing and ask him to hook you up with a custom picture for your page. He’s an awesome guy

As time goes those bitter fans will eventually fade away. Especially when we keep winning!

The page has already been taken down. That means one of them complained. This is going to get interesting

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    The page has already been taken down. That means one of them complained. This is going to get interesting
    Rumors of this page's demise are greatly exaggerated.

It was my fault. I screwed up and stopped in the middle of creating the page. So there were two pages active. I attempted to delete the superfluous page, and accidentally marked the live page for deletion. It's been fixed.

We're following community standards, plain and simple. Don't think they've got anything to stand on.

Rumors of this page's demise are greatly exaggerated.

It was my fault. I screwed up and stopped in the middle of creating the page. So there were two pages active. I attempted to delete the superfluous page, and accidentally marked the live page for deletion. It's been fixed.

We're following community standards, plain and simple. Don't think they've got anything to stand on.
    but will it be private so they cant infiltrate

Here's an even better link:

https://fb.me/ulsoftballfans
    You can use some of the grand stand shots like these if you want.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

15. Default Re: Thursday starts a new Era in Cajun Softball

Great photos

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 . LastLast

Thread Information