Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: UL Sports on TV Calendar

Default Re: UL Sports on TV Calendar

Anyone else getting event blacked out on ESPN3?

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan79 View Post
    Anyone else getting event blacked out on ESPN3?
    Yea just like last weekend with softball. If Cox is showing it then it's blacked out.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Joe View Post
    Yea just like last weekend with softball. If Cox is showing it then it's blacked out.
    I watched baseball on my phone while at softball. It was on ESPN3.

Football schedule has been added to the calendar. I'll add games times and networks as those are announced.

5. Default Re: UL Sports on TV Calendar

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    Football schedule has been added to the calendar. I'll add games times and networks as those are announced.
    You are appreciated

Bump, it’s a busy March. Subscribe to the calendar and your phone will always be updated with the latest UL Sports on TV.

I have been loving this calendar since synced to my phone. Only request is that there were reminders before each event.

So it works for you?
    You can see the calendar on your phone?
    Yes!
    I finally added it today. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by axg8750 View Post
    I have been loving this calendar since synced to my phone. Only request is that there were reminders before each event.
    I have them set on each event for 10 minutes before. I don't know how to get that to work on the phone end. I'll do some research. If anyone knows, please let me know.

Just noticed that our baseball series this weekend at Ark St (all 3 games) are on ESPN3. It's been added to the calendar already.

I've added all UL WSOC and VB games to the schedule that I could find as listed on TV/Web Streaming.
    I added the new Inside Louisiana Football on Tuesdays on CST.
    I also added the Louisiana Football Live coaches show on Thursday nights that is on ESPN 1420.

Remember, you can easily add this calendar to your smartphone. Instructions are on page one of the thread.

I have them set on each event for 10 minutes before. I don't know how to get that to work on the phone end. I'll do some research. If anyone knows, please let me know.
    I researched this and found that Google changed the way they do reminders. When I put a reminder on an event that is only for me. So if any of you want a reminder, you'll have to edit each listing and add it yourself. At least, you don't have to enter in all the info like I do when I'm creating it. You just have to add a reminder and it'll auto save.

Added MBB and WBB through end of December to calendar. It's late, I'll do Jan and Feb later on.

14. Default Re: UL Sports on TV Calendar

Thanks

Update: BB and SB games on TV or FREE web streaming have been added to the calendar through end of March.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information