Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: UL Sports on TV Calendar

Default Re: UL Sports on TV Calendar

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    You have an Android if I remember correctly. Inside the calendar app, you can have multiple calendars shown at the same time. It assigns different colors to them. I would think the Google Assistant would read all of them. I've never tried with mine. I'll test it out. I don't really use the assistant. I just look stuff up myself.
    I just tested it and it shows me everything going i have on all calendars. So you should not need to import my calendar into yours.

If you do that, it'll only import the way it is today. Which is not fully updated. I only have softball on calendar through 2/25, still waiting on the network for BB games in Houston, I'll add the SBC basketball games as we know who we are playing, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunDreDog View Post
    I just tested it and it shows me everything going i have on all calendars. So you should not need to import my calendar into yours.

If you do that, it'll only import the way it is today. Which is not fully updated. I only have softball on calendar through 2/25, still waiting on the network for BB games in Houston, I'll add the SBC basketball games as we know who we are playing, etc.
    OK. I'll have to go back and import it as its own calendar.

Worked perfectly! Seperate calendar (subscribed) and Google assistant shows the entries. Google must've gotten their act together on this issue since I tried it last.

This is awesome Dre. Really appreciate it.

4. Default Re: UL Sports on TV Calendar

This is a screen shot off my TV here in Plano Texas for LHN through Frontier Communications. Enjoy!!

Attached Images Attached Images  

Heads' up Dre: Women's BB today (Sat) is at 1, not noon.

It may be that is 1 eastern time and noon our time.

Quote Originally Posted by jllanclos View Post
    Heads' up Dre: Women's BB today (Sat) is at 1, not noon.
    Just checked, I had it wrong. It's fixed now. Your calendars should update. Thanks for looking out.

Ragin' Cajuns Re: UL Sports on TV Calendar

Reminder, ALL remaining MBB and WBB games can be streamed online through ESPN3 or the host schools website. Also, lots of BB and SB action coming up can be watched and/or streamed.

Going to be a busy weekend between Lamson, Cajundome and phone for baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Going to be a busy weekend between Lamson, Cajundome and phone for baseball.
    Saturday is a jam packed day!!! MTEN and WTEN both at home also. Baseball is only sport out of town.

11. UL Baseball Re: UL Sports on TV Calendar

Damned, LHN. Got it free on Cox it's first year on Cox. Not going to buy it for two games. Well three, I guess, as I could tape it Saturday while I'm in Lafayette.

bump. See post#1 for the calendar. Since it is embedded into the post it is ALWAYS current.

Subscribe to the calendar, and you'll always see the updated list on your phone or mobile devices.

https://forumeus.com/...41#post1047241

Game shows on ESPN3 website, if you have satellite without CST can you still stream?

Quote Originally Posted by cajunfan79 View Post
    Game shows on ESPN3 website, if you have satellite without CST can you still stream?
    Who is your cable/satellite provider? As long as your provider carries ESPN you should be good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Who is your cable/satellite provider? As long as your provider carries ESPN you should be good to go.
    Direct TV

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information