Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Athletics Inks Two-Year Agreement With Cox Sports Television

1. Ragin' Cajuns Louisiana Athletics Inks Two-Year Agreement With Cox Sports Television

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Athletics has announced to a two-year partnership with Cox Sports Television (CST) to televise Ragin' Cajuns home events. In conjunction with Jumbo Sports Television, CST will broadcast 15 Louisiana home contests during the 2017-18 athletic season.

The rest of the story

LOUISIANA AC

Default Cox sports 2 year deal

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Athletics has announced to a two-year partnership with Cox Sports Television (CST) to televise Ragin' Cajuns home events. In conjunction with Jumbo Sports Television, CST will broadcast 15 Louisiana home contests during the 2017-18 athletic season.

http://ragincajuns.com/news/2018/1/3...elevision.aspx

Default Re: Cox sports 2 year deal

Please no Lynn Rollins. I beg you cox.

#maggardworking

Glad he got this done. Others before him made it seem like an insurmountable task.

Geaux Cajuns!

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux View Post
    #maggardworking

Glad he got this done. Others before him made it seem like an insurmountable task.

Geaux Cajuns!
    Cox sports could only meet after 5pm .. our previous AD had important business to handle at 5pm

lus fiber better get with it and offer CST in HD.

“All games aired on Cox Sports Television will also be simulcast on ESPN3 outside of the CST viewing areas.”

Does this mean that they will be blacked out on ESPN3 now? That sucks as I have Directv and no CST. I will have to look into using a VPN I guess

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post
    “All games aired on Cox Sports Television will also be simulcast on ESPN3 outside of the CST viewing areas.”

Does this mean that they will be blacked out on ESPN3 now? That sucks as I have Directv and no CST. I will have to look into using a VPN I guess
    If you have Direct TV, turn to ESPN(206) at game time, wait 10 seconds and it will prompt you to hit the red button on your remote. It wil take to to the live streaming options and the game will be there

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    lus fiber better get with it and offer CST in HD.
    Agreed!

If you have Direct TV, turn to ESPN(206) at game time, wait 10 seconds and it will prompt you to hit the red button on your remote. It wil take to to the live streaming options and the game will be there
    First I have ever heard of this. I'm assuming you have to be connected to your local wifi.

I’m hoping the remaining home games not on CST are still going to be on ragincajuns.com ? And will Lynn finally have to call us “Louisiana?”

I have used this before but won’t the CST stuff still be blacked out (in a CST viewing area) like it would on the WatchESPN app that is on other streaming devices?

13. Default Re: Cox sports 2 year deal

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Wait wait wait... I thought this was impossible? Couldn’t get done?

I tell ya, I love when topics come back like this. We hammered SF on this mercilessly, and his booty lickers got so booty hurt over these kinds of things. 😂

THANK YOU BRYAN MAGGARD

... as long as they get our name right.

Default Re: Louisiana Athletics Inks Two-Year Agreement With Cox Sports Television

As a direct TV customer, I wish I would have known this years ago!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information