Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 . LastLast

Thread: MBB Final: Louisiana 81, Troy 69

Default Re: Troy vs Louisiana Game thread

Quote Originally Posted by CajunAmos View Post
    Use 107.9 FM
    No game, just something that's supposed to be "music".

When Lierfield gets in, we won't have to deal with this broadcast amature hour, and that includes Dan M on the streaming pbp.it's beyond misery having to listen to him

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    When Lierfield gets in, we won't have to deal with this broadcast armature hour, and that includes Dan M on the streaming pbp.it's beyond misery having to listen to him
    Well, to be fair to KPEL, this is their first year broadcasting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    No game, just something that's supposed to be "music".
    It's on 1420 ESPN Radio. Video is still blocked on RaginCajuns.com.

Well, to be fair to KPEL, this is their first year broadcasting.
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    I'm "listening" to 1420 ESPN Radio. My 88 year old ear drums are having a bit of trouble understanding the whispers.

7. Default Re: Troy vs Louisiana Game thread

____ it, I’ll be the one to say it.

Another 12-15 minutes of sloppy, unorganized basketball. This is why people struggle to take this team seriously. Look, I’m thrilled that we’re winning, but this has been an alarming trend since day one. Play even a few minutes of this kind of basketball againast a legit opponent, and we’ll get run out of the building.

We’re feasting on one of the worst conferences in America. Keep in mind that Troy’s RPI is in the 240s. We’re at home (you know, supposed to be impossible to lose at home in college basketball).

It’s unaccpetbale to play like this 20 something games into the season.

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    What?
    Sarcasm. Look it up. What a pile of crap today's broadcast is.

Sarcasm. Look it up. What a pile of crap today's broadcast is.
    Got ya.a pile of crap is an understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    Video isnt blocked. I have watched the whole game

We are driving to the basket more than I've seen us do in any game yet. It's gonna start paying off

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post

Another 12-15 minutes of sloppy, unorganized basketball. This is why people struggle to take this team seriously. Look, I’m thrilled that we’re winning, but this has been an alarming trend since day one. Play even a few minutes of this kind of basketball againast a legit opponent, and we’ll get run out of the building.

We’re feasting on one of the worst conferences in America. Keep in mind that Troy’s RPI is in the 240s. We’re at home (you know, supposed to be impossible to lose at home in college basketball).

Understood MAT, though I don't recall us playing like this normally. Yeah, sometimes we can't buy a basket for too darned long, but generally we play decent defense during those periods.

Agree though, play like this in post-season and it'll be toast-season quicker than a cat can lick his a z z.

Troys 3 point game is Globetrotteresq.

14. Default

Understood MAT, though I don't recall us playing like this normally. Yeah, sometimes we can't buy a basket for too darned long, but generally we play decent defense during those periods.

Agree though, play like this in post-season and it'll be toast-season quicker than a cat can lick his a z z.
    We’ve played this exact game for several weeks. This team has yet to put together a total, complete game against a solid opponent. The sloppy offense just kills me.

9 turnovers and at least 10 forced shots in the first half. No team effort today, just one on one. Very sloppy. No excuse for this 22 games into the season. We'll probably win this game, but a good team would eat our lunch playing like this.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 . LastLast

Thread Information