Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: MBB Final: Louisiana 81, Troy 69

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    I agree. This season is great but I am excited about the next few years with 3 starters returning and a solid recruiting class coming in.
    Losing Washington, Stove, and Bartley is going to be tough to overcome. That's a lot of Great leadership right there.

2. Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 81, Troy 69

I agree this is the year. Next year we’ve got a great class potential. But they’re not Washington,Bartley, and Stove In 2018/19. Next year except great contribution from Russell,Miller, and hopefully Davis, but none will have experience of our seniors.

3. Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 81, Troy 69

Agreed this is the best chance, but next year will be no slouch either. Remember Gant/Marquetti and Stroman will have another year in the system, plus the growth of Russell will be huge. That and the fact that Miller has been a starter before will help. Not a bad starting 5. The biggest question is how quickly will the young’ns Grow up. The guys we have coming in are very talented and if a couple of them really get it, it could be great. I am also not giving up on Davis, he had flashes last year of being very good. If he can put it together, he helps our bench dramatically. I hope i am wrong, but i think this is the last year we see Hardy and Evans on the roster. I would assume Hardy might transfer out for more PT and Evans might retire from basketball because of injury.

Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 81, Troy 69

Quote Originally Posted by Localyokel View Post
    Losing Washington, Stove, and Bartley is going to be tough to overcome. That's a lot of Great leadership right there.
    No Doubt. You will need others to step up and contribute. We won't have nearly the depth of this year but Stroman, Gant, and Marquetti will still give us enough to finish in the top of the sunbelt. Also Russell and Miller should give us a solid core. Will need to have 3 others give us production.

No Doubt. You will need others to step up and contribute. We won't have nearly the depth of this year but Stroman, Gant, and Marquetti will still give us enough to finish in the top of the sunbelt. Also Russell and Miller should give us a solid core. Will need to have 3 others give us production.
    Brown would help. LOL. You think?

6. Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 81, Troy 69

Yes, he would. He is averaging 17.4 points and 8 plus rebounds and shooting 55% at SWMC.

Julien will help.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Yes, he would. He is averaging 17.4 points and 8 plus rebounds and shooting 55% at SWMC.
    Im pretty sure he meant jordan brown, ranked the 16th best prospect in country not roydell

9. Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 81, Troy 69

I know it was sarcasm, i know Jordan has us on his final list, I am just not counting on it.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Brown would help. LOL. You think?
    Brown would be a complete program changer!

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Julien will help.
    I think he can be a starter from day 1. We will need Gladney to play due to losing Bryces production inside.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    Clemson just beat North Carolina, hopefully that will help us a good bit.
    .and they now have a #5 RPI on Warren

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsheen#Fired View Post
    Im pretty sure he meant jordan brown, ranked the 16th best prospect in country not roydell
    That Brown is long gone. He can come back but I don't see much playing time if he does.

We need more legacy players kids to come home and excel.

I think he can be a starter from day 1. We will need Gladney to play due to losing Bryces production inside.
    I think we see Miller charged with trying to fill Bryce's shoes the best he can, and hopefully a little of Elijah McCoy. I see Gladney more as the next Gant. Not saying we don't see Gant and Gladney on the floor at the same time next year, that could still be a potent athletic duo of forwards.

The Lafayette kid will be groomed to become the rim protector once Gant departs. Don't forget this kid is in prep school. In some ways that is better than being redshirted.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst . 4 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread Information