Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread: MBB Final: Louisiana 76, USA 57

Default Re: MBB GameON: Louisiana vs. South Alabama 7:15pm

Miller was out tonight’s game with a head injury, he will be out Saturday’s game as well.

Cajuns looked sloppy and still kicked the Jag’s tails. Not sure if they were trying to give the crowd a thrill, but they played school yard ball on several possessions in the last 10 minutes.

Anyway, 18-3 anyone?

GSU 81 - UTA 75

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    Anyone hear the announced crowd?
    I believe Jay said 5,436

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    I believe Jay said 5,436
    Not bad for a Thursday. It would be nice to get 6+ on Saturday. It shouldn’t be out of the question to get 7,000 or 8,000, but the 2 pm tip may hurt.

I think it has advantages and disadvantages but with some Mardi Gras balls Saturday evening the 2:00 start could be a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunGrad16 View Post
    I think it has advantages and disadvantages but with some Mardi Gras balls Saturday evening the 2:00 start could be a good thing.
    Sounds like a plan. Wear your tux/dress to both games, eat, drink, then walk next door to the Convention center. Seems like a pretty nice little Saturday.

There were more tonight then last home game, by a lot

You can definitely bump up attendance. In our line, they weren’t scanning student ids.

Quote Originally Posted by cjntgr View Post
    You can definitely bump up attendance. In our line, they weren’t scanning student ids.
    Nice when you can win by 19 despite about 20 turnovers. Sloppy play. Need to really clean that up or it will come back to bite us one game. I know Marlin has been concerned over turnovers for some time now.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Cajuns looked sloppy and still kicked the Jag’s tails. Not sure if they were trying to give the crowd a thrill, but they played school yard ball on several possessions in the last 10 minutes.

Anyway, 18-3 anyone?
    Stroman had his worst game as a Cajun, 7 TOs and he just looked terrible. He should bounce back Saturday night. They need better performances early by Gant and Bartley to get things going without Miller. Marquetti was ice tonight!

Ugly game, but still an ___ whipping. Says a lot about this team. Sad that Bryce couldn't get to the double double on his birthday, 2 points shy but he was a beast on the boards. Marquetti's surgence the last two games is a plus. I thought there were much more people than the last game I attended which was Coastal. I dont know what the attendance was for that game. My girlfriend even pointed that out.

Worst game I’ve seen this team play this year. And they still win by 20. Wow. We’ve got something special going.

I think there were at least 6000 there tonight. Need more functional scanners and open doors to get the crowd in. Also need more concession workers and lower concession prices. ;-)

Wonder why PJ Hardy doesn’t get to play more.

Jay mentioned pregame and several times during the game that Miller had a head injury. He will miss Saturday's game against Troy as well.

None of the Cajuns' OOC opponents were in action tonight.

Cajuns RPI is up to 54.

Today's games: Texas State over Ga. Southern, Georgia State over UTA, App State over Little Rock (OT), Coastal over Arky State, ULM came back from 14 down at half to beat Troy.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread Information