Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 2pm Start Time Saturday, (7:15 Thursday)

Default Re: 2pm Start Time

I distinctly remember the last time we had an enormous crowd for a basketball game in the Cajundome. There were well over 9,000 people there for a game vs WKU. It was on a Saturday at 2pm.

The only time we had over 9000 for WKU was a Wednesday night ESPN game. It was in 2003. Patrick Sparks broke our hearts by hitting an off balance three with a minute left as the shot clock was expiring.

3. Default Re: 2pm Start Time

Lmao 😂

Default Re: 2018 verbal commitments

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    You people and your excuses. Saturday at 2 opens a window of opportunity for lots of folks who want to bring young kids to a game. It should be a great crowd.
    That's me and my family.

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    The only time we had over 9000 for WKU was a Wednesday night ESPN game. It was in 2003. Patrick Sparks broke our hearts by hitting an off balance three with a minute left as the shot clock was expiring.
    I think he is talking about the ESPN2 game against WKU in 2014. Game was at 3 and had 5K in attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch0364 View Post
    I think he is talking about the ESPN2 game against WKU in 2014. Game was at 3 and had 5K in attendance.
    That's probably what he's referring to. I think that's the last time we played them.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    I distinctly remember the last time we had an enormous crowd for a basketball game in the Cajundome. There were well over 9,000 people there for a game vs WKU. It was on a Saturday at 2pm.
    Distinctly wrong. If you don’t know, just say “I don’t know”. I put one jelly bean in that large jar. The answer was “it’s an odd number”. But if you don’t know that one is an odd number, just say “Distinctly, I don’t know”.

Quote Originally Posted by talktomewillis View Post
    That's probably what he's referring to. I think that's the last time we played them.
    Hopefully this season finishes like that one did with a trip to the tourney.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRebel View Post
    Negative ghost rider. That was a week night game when there was 9k against WKU

The only time I’ve ever sat in the 3rd level. I remember that game very clearly. (Brad Boyd had a missed dunk) it was an awesome atmosphere

Quote Originally Posted by facelessjonmoon View Post

The only time I’ve ever sat in the 3rd level. I remember that game very clearly. (Brad Boyd had a missed dunk) it was an awesome atmosphere
    Not only was it a weeknight I think I remember it being a later tipoff due to the game being on ESPN, and still pulled in 9k+.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Greeks are poring in Twitter that they are taking their chapters to the game. Very encrusting sign and should be mandatory in my opinion.
    Is that in regards to The Thursday game or the Saturday game? Hopefully they show up to both.

That game was in 2003.

Default Re: 2018 verbal commitments

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    You people and your excuses. Saturday at 2 opens a window of opportunity for lots of folks who want to bring young kids to a game. It should be a great crowd.
    That's the only reason I get to go. Bring the kids.

I remember recording that game on the VCRhow many of you old fogey’s did that too??

I remember a huge 9k Saturday afternoon crowd when we played UMass.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information