Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: MBB Final: Louisiana 80, Texas State 55

Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 80, Texas State 55

I just saw pictures of Texas state gym my goodness it's worse the Georgia States

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    I just saw pictures of Texas state gym my goodness it's worse the Georgia States
    The only thing bad about the arena is that big wall in the end zone. Other than that I think it blows gsu out the water

3. Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 80, Texas State 55

It’s pretty bad. Volleyball on a men’s division one court ain’t cutting it. The goals are also subpar.

I saw this for their enrollment in 2015

total Enrollments: 37,979
    Men: 16,119 Women: 21,860

Never would have thought that they would have such a large enrollment.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post

Everything's bigger in Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    Everything's bigger in Texas.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o._by_enrollment

Rules of Texas If you don't get into UT or A&M you go to Oklahoma/OK state cant get in there you go to Texas Tech

Default Re: MBB GameON: Louisiana at Texas State

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxCajuns View Post
    Another note, we haven't had a conference game decided by less than double digits, does anyone else want to see a tight game to see how these guys react? Don't get me wrong, I love blowing these teams out, but I feel like tat may not be the case in the postseason.
    Ark. State was tied with four minutes left and we only had a four point lead with four minutes to go on Thursday night. We have had two close conference games. Final score was double digits due to late fouling by our opponents on those two nights.

Quote Originally Posted by RcL8 View Post
    The only thing bad about the arena is that big wall in the end zone. Other than that I think it blows gsu out the water
    I hate that wall!! They’ve talked about taking it out for a few years. Ongoing construction now. Hope removing the wall is part of that. Place is dated though. Seemed like half the seats on our row were cracked. Tight spaces too.

9. Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 80, Texas State 55

Quote Originally Posted by shof View Post
    I hate that wall!! They’ve talked about taking it out for a few years. Ongoing construction now. Hope removing the wall is part of that. Place is dated though. Seemed like half the seats on our row were cracked. Tight spaces too.
    Only arena where UL's practice floor turns out to be an advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post

There are so many kids in Texas obviously due to its size. Add to that it is VERY difficult to get in aTm and UT. Schools like TX st and UH attract a lot of kids that are smart but did not take their academics serious enough to get in the Top 8% of their class. San Marcos is also considered by most a desirable location to go to college, more so than UH or Texas Tech.

Quote Originally Posted by HOUCajun View Post
    There are so many kids in Texas obviously due to its size. Add to that it is VERY difficult to get in aTm and UT. Schools like TX st and UH attract a lot of kids that are smart but did not take their academics serious enough to get in the Top 8% of their class. San Marcos is also considered by most a desirable location to go to college, more so than UH or Texas Tech.
    Most refer to it as the Mcneese of texas

Quote Originally Posted by cajun_lannister View Post
    Most refer to it as the Mcneese of texas
    That is not true at all. More like the UL of Texas

That is not true at all. More like the UL of Texas
    The people that I work with from texas dont think so They Refer to it as the specials needs college of san Marcus

I think they are more like Arizona state no admission standards and girls with even less morals

No offense, but you guys are basing your comments on old SWT standards. TX State has same admission standards as aTm. No longer easy to get into.

15. Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 80, Texas State 55

. and if you are part of the Texas homeschool community, it is practically impossible to gain admission to the University of Texas (also difficult for Texas A&M) given that the Top 7% (now 7%) auto-admittance requirement (public high schools) soaks up nearly all of the admission spots. My children will have a better chance of gaining admission to Rice. The most likely route for in-state private school students (homeschooling is considered a private school) to the university of Texas is to transfer in after your freshman year.

Brian

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst . 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread Information