Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: MBB Final: Louisiana 82, ULM 48

1. Default Re: MBB GameUP: Louisiana vs. ULM

Boomer, heart felt condolences.

Default Re: MBB GameUP: Louisiana vs. ULM

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    1) Anyone catch the ULM bench when the hype video showed Stove's shot.there big assistant turned to his team pointing at screen.
    2) Hate to be greedy, shame it took 5+ minutes to score first points.
    3) very impressive conference start, abet against the bottom of the conference.
    4) ULM is that bad. Don't see Richard back next year,
    I usually don't mind seeing the opponent make a few good plays at the end of one of these blowouts. However, for some reason I wanted to beat these guys by 40. Guess it was because of the opponent. Still I was happy to see the bench play so much tonight. Even happier to see them all do well. Every scholarship player scored. I know we can't expect it but I would not mind a few more like this so as Russell, Hardy, Miller, and Davis all get more time. Next season they will be counted on to heavily contribute and the more they play this year, the more prepared they will be for expanded roles. ULM would be foolish to get rid of Richard. He is an excellent coach. They lost the point guard named Coppola from last year's team and they really miss him. I don't think a change will be made there as they simply are rebuilding this season and their administration knows their resources don't allow them to do better than what they have. They have won two conference games and should have won three as they gave the one against App State away. I don't think they change coaches as their administration knows they can't do much better with their resources.

Speaking of davis, he seemed to put on a good bit of weight. Could his lack of playing time be due to conditioning issue??

Condolences, Boomer.

Guys. 82 points. 31 from the bench!!!! They met us rebound for rebound, but we out-assisted their butts!! Hardy was great!

Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 82, ULM 48

Boomer—SO sorry for your loss, Buddy!! Sending prayers for you family!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Looks like road trips to Arkansas has more sweeps than grandma's porch.

Mike you're probably right about Richard. They're financially all in on football, and have some vacancies to fill.

And being Boomer isn't here, a L A Tech reference.that last place team in CUSA is hurting our RPI. Been nice not having a mutt around.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    Guys. 82 points. 31 from the bench!!!! They met us rebound for rebound, but we out-assisted their butts!! Hardy was great!
    Pssst.up by 40 with 10 min to play and all starters on bench is pretty good. Looking at the wrong stat.

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Looks like road trips to Arkansas has more sweeps than grandma's porch.

Mike you're probably right about Richard. They're financially all in on football, and have some vacancies to fill.

And being Boomer isn't here, a L A Tech reference.that last place team in CUSA is hurting our RPI. Been nice not having a mutt around.
    Well at least the blue pups have baseball to look forward to. Oh wait, never mind.

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Does anyone want to see Bryce get a little more rest in these types of games?

11. Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 82, ULM 48

Last night was an example of how dominating the Lamar/Ebron teams were, except they’d score the century mark more often and without the three point line. Of course in the day our conference mates were way worse than today’s SBC except for LTU.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Last night was an example of how dominating the Lamar/Ebron teams were, except they’d score the century mark more often and without the three point line. Of course in the day our conference mates were way worse than today’s SBC except for LTU.
    As I've said before, those Lamar - Ebron teams would allow the opposition to score an average of 103 points per game. Of course, they'd average 108. LOL

Zeebart21's Avatar Zeebart21 is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Great win. More importantly, though how were the concessions run?

14. Default Re: MBB Final: Louisiana 82, ULM 48

I went to the concession servicing section 111 five minutes before tip off and had no problems.

Here's what got lost in the Cajuns' slow start that no one has mentioned.

Gant scored the first Cajun basket with 14 and change in the first half.

That made the score 3-2.

Cajuns defended their butts off. We criticize the defense sometimes. Gotta stop and give some props.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information