Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Remembering Beryl

1. Default Re: Remembering Beryl

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    This is the sort of opportunity that Lierfield could finish up. They may have access to production facilities, finish the production, generate some revenue with spot or barter sales and then syndicate out to markets across the country.
    You are the expert on this subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    You are the expert on this subject.
    Thanks.2 weeks ago I was accused on this board of not being a college graduate, so I appreciate the comment. If someone has inside info on project, I would suggest they reach out to the UL Lierfield guys.

Douglas Domingue went though a 'no fault' family emergency that changed his life focus.

Hopefully someday we may see the final product.
    I was not aware of his emergency.for that I am sorry.however when you take money from people for a specific donation.you stay focused or refund people.but with that said.I didn’t give a penny so I should probably shut my mouth.

Default Re: Remembering Beryl

Please forward to the Learfield people. This story deserves the recognition!

Earlier today Coach Marlin on Twitter hinted that something may be up with the Blackham story by Douglas.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Earlier today Coach Marlin on Twitter hinted that something may be up with the Blackham story by Douglas.
    Note Douglas rarely comes to this site these days as his wife is the secretary for the program and he does quite a bit of work for them as well. People that close to the program are better off staying away from fans sites.

7. Default Re: Remembering Beryl

Note Douglas rarely comes to this site these days as his wife is the secretary for the program and he does quite a bit of work for them as well. People that close to the program are better off staying away from fans sites.
    I wholeheartedly disagree, but I did a poll and evidently I am the only one.

I wholeheartedly disagree, but I did a poll and evidently I am the only one.
    Are you now going by "Super 1"? I saw where you are a major sponsor of UL Athletics . nice!

I saw where he posted “Blackham.”

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information