Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: MBB Final: Cajuns 75, Dogs 71

Default Re: MBB Final: Cajuns 75, Dogs 71

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfanatico View Post
    Neckster fans were down on their coach for not having the team fired up and ready for us.....claimed they just went through the motions for the first half and didn't get serious until midway through the second. Dunno, I wasn't there, listened to it on the radio which is no where near as good as watching.
    Yeah, these are just some of my favorite comments from their little meltdown:

"I'd chalk that up more to just total lack of coordination than anything specific to ULL. That seems more likely to me based on past actions"

"ULL was better than us last night. It was their State Championship."

Our "state championship" 4 out 5 times these last years, lol. I tell ya, those mutts are a very special brand of stupid. But there was at least one voice of reason:

"At least this one we got our ___ whipped from tip to whistle, instead of blowing a lead. Progress!"

2. UL Basketball Re: MBB Final: Cajuns 75, Dogs 71

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post
    Yeah

"ULL was better than us last night. It was their State Championship."

Our "state championship" 4 out 5 times these last years, lol. I tell ya, those mutts are a very special brand of stupid. But there was at least one voice of reason:
    So apparently they’re not understanding it’s us defending the state championship title. Hell are they saying they’re not worthy challengers?

Pup fans you gotta laugh everytime you’re exposed to them.

Just1More's Avatar Just1More is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Greatest Fan Ever

Default Re: MBB Final: Cajuns 75, Dogs 71

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    So apparently they’re not understanding it’s us defending the state championship title. Hell are they saying they’re not worthy challengers?

Pup fans you gotta laugh everytime you’re exposed to them.
    We beat the Louisiana Tech?!? OMG I'm surprised we didn't have a parade or something.

Quote Originally Posted by LaCajunsFan View Post

"ULL was better than us last night. It was their State Championship"
    Every time we win against them or the flagship in anything it’s always “that’s their super bowl.” Or “that’s their CWS.” True losers always have an excuse for losing, but saying the other team wanted it more is just sad. You’re saying that your team was too big for the game, didn’t care about it and that’s why you lost. That makes you look like the kid who strikes out in front yard baseball, cries about it, screams that he meant to wiff, takes his $@?! and runs home. Everybody knows that kid from their past and he’s still a loser today. He probably ended up in Ruston, too.

Take your loss like a big boy and shut your mouth.

Default Re: Game ON: Cajuns vs Dogs

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonCajun View Post
    They call us Louisiana Lafayette and ULL and we wear a road uniform with Ragin Cajuns instead of Louisiana. Who the hell makes these decisions? Sometimes we are our own worse enemy.
    This was a good game. The Cajuns have a good team and are better than us at this point. I don't know if Tech will improve if we don't stop playing street ball.

Why would you expect to be called anything other than the Cajuns or Louisiana Lafayette in our arena when we do not agree with your "preferred name?"

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    Why would you expect to be called anything other than the Cajuns or Louisiana Lafayette in our arena when we do not agree with your "preferred name?"
    That's the sad part, that you care at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Duggie35 View Post
    Cajuns own LA Tech in all team sports except football!
    Nonsense.

I predict that in short order their AD will be begging Maggard for a home and home series.
    Any rational reason you would predict that? I figured since Tech will not refer to the Cajuns by your "preferred name" you wouldn't be interested in playing. Isn't it the Cajun MO to "boycott" those that don't bow to your wishes?

is tech better than the cajuns in basketball ? nonsense.
    is tech better than the cajuns in baseball ? double nonsense.
    is tech better than the cajuns in softball ? triple nonsense.

Perception.

I believe this program is about to start hitting on all 8 cylinders and gain some national recognition in the process. The necksters have done a great job in football over the years under tough conditions for a university of their size and location in the state of Louisiana.

They always like to use the word "separation". I think they'll have it eventually, but not in the way they were hoping.
    Please provide quotes where the Tech administration "always like to use the word separation." That is something invented by the ULXs.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJeaux View Post
    We beat LTU-R?...Yawn...
    No, you defeated the Louisiana Tech MBB team. No R involved. 10 pages, of which maybe 3 had to do with the game where the rest is criticizing Tech. I came over here to congratulate you for a good game and win for the Cajuns. Why can't you people be gracious in victory? It really was a good game. Would have been better had the Cajuns not jumped out to a big lead.

12. Default

This was a good game. The Cajuns have a good team and are better than us at this point. I don't know if Tech will improve if we don't stop playing street ball.

It wasn’t a good game. That was a B- performance by our guys and we dominated from wire to wire. Yea, you got some phantom calls and our PG “fouled out” which made the final score closer, but that game was never in doubt.

And you’re right, why would anyone ever expect professionalism from that group of rodeo clowns in RustOn... silly us.

Ragin4U's Avatar Ragin4U is offline Ragin Cajuns of Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns Fan for Sure

Referring to a team by anything other than their preferred name is a deck move. Your university looks bush league by doing that. Including the Lafayette bs at the baseball game. I would usually give the university more credit than fans but in tech's case that does not appear to be true. It seems as if your school is as petty and classless as your message board posters.
    F tech

14. Default

No, you defeated the Louisiana Tech MBB team. No R involved. 10 pages, of which maybe 3 had to do with the game where the rest is criticizing Tech. I came over here to congratulate you for a good game and win for the Cajuns. Why can't you people be gracious in victory? It really was a good game. Would have been better had the Cajuns not jumped out to a big lead.
    Because Fook you and all your Polytechnic, low class, delusional, half wit fan base who have tried to degrade our community and program every chance you get. 🖕🏿

Please provide quotes where the Tech administration "always like to use the word separation." That is something invented by the ULXs.
    No, actually it was invented when Coach Dooley was coaching and Dan Reneau were speaking to the Tech Alumni Chapter in Monroe. It's history, today Tech still thrives in football over UL. UL just made a hire that will pay it's coach upwards of $1.4M with incentives and $2M in salary for staff. Those are numbers Tech hasn't touched and time will tell if it will make a difference.

The reality is today, Tech is in CUSA (Double Wide Park) and UL is on the otherside of the park in the SBC. The separation is really that minimal. It's not the ACC or AAC, simply CUSA. End of Story.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread Information